how to attach pictures or screenshots?/ no upload bit.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

how do you attach images from your pc, or screenshots?

Yea, i seriously need a ECDL!
More than just any old backpacker.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: how to attach pictures or screenshots?/ no upload bit.

Post by snookieboi »

Thanks for that. Ah yes, i do remember 'once' using tinypic for images from my PC. Thanks for reminding me. I already worked out the rest, but it was the PC IMAGES that were stumping me. Oh, and screenshots. Today i learn't how to do them for first time, but couldn't figure how to upload them . I tried with tinypic, worked fine.

But isn't there a more direct way to do screenshots, or do you have to save them, then tinypic them??

BTW, small observation, but the option 3( images from pc) is missing, just before you mention tinypic.

:beer3:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

snookieboi wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:13 pmBTW, small observation, but the option 3( images from pc) is missing, just before you mention tinypic.

Thanks for that. Fixed. :bow:
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm
snookieboi wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:13 pmBTW, small observation, but the option 3( images from pc) is missing, just before you mention tinypic.

Thanks for that. Fixed. :bow:

Ha! Did he speak too soon about tinypic?

The 'place inline' button doesn't work, that's why sometimes when pple upload images you just see the word 'image', and nothing more. (Mystery solved!) You need to copy and paste the URL/code, unto the page instead!

BTW, is there an easier way to do screenshots, or are they tinypic upload jobs too?? :)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You need to save your screenshot as an image file, then upload the image with tinypic.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:28 am You need to save your screenshot as an image file, then upload the image with tinypic.
Yes thanks, thought so.

Thanks for the help. I guess i could do with some Computer tuition, tried the ECDL course but had a hard time with the 'terminology'. I must therefore reside in the world of using the most basic of functions.

Funny to hear that 'tapatalk' is actually something real. I actually thought it was some kind of Forum Joke! lol. Oh, and the 'cut and paste' of assembling 'quotes' is a work in progress. :)
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

snookieboi wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am
Username Taken wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:28 am You need to save your screenshot as an image file, then upload the image with tinypic.
Yes thanks, thought so.

Thanks for the help. I guess i could do with some Computer tuition, tried the ECDL course but had a hard time with the 'terminology'. I must therefore reside in the world of using the most basic of functions.

Funny to hear that 'tapatalk' is actually something real. I actually thought it was some kind of Forum Joke! lol. Oh, and the 'cut and paste' of assembling 'quotes' is a work in progress. :)
It's always reassuring to know that some people are worse at it than oneself :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic