How google tracks you.

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: How google tracks you.

Post by SinnSisamouth »

as i said
if u r dumb enough to broadcast your life on social media then u cant be fussed about security or privacy
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

phuketrichard wrote:good reason to hidden as possibe is not cause ur donig anything wrong but identity theft
it is very difficult for real identity theft, mostly now a days is phishing for passwords, trojan horse software and all that shit need very complicated programming.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

What's a good email to use? I have two addresses from Yahoo I've had forever but yohoo seem to be getting hacked a couple times last year, and I can't stomach their idiotic news threads when I log out(though the comment section can be funny to read for a few.)

Also have a google account but seldom use it, however it is tied in to my youtube channel.

I do seem to get a lot of ads for scuba diving, kung fu movie,s and Beautiful Asian brides, usually with an Asian girl with a busty rack on the ad :D Maybe I don't mind those so much.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
LeesaJohnson
Expatriate

Post by LeesaJohnson »

Nice image shared here for understanding the Google process.
As you have asked here so I would like to tell that Google has its algorithms to track like panda, penguin etc by which Google track the record of different business websites or if you are asking to track the person location than it uses the IP to track.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

u wot mate?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:03 pm u wot mate?
link promotion
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

I'm never in the states or europe(usually) I really don't care me information is out there. I don't frequent social media but do post my travels for family and friends to know where I am.

Usually countries that are heavily censored don't care about what foreigners do on the web. Like a couple I've been to, they'd be "questioned" why they are using a VPN is the state ISP find out. It's standard practice for foreigners in these places to use VPN's.

And if I'm particularly paranoid about something I have my 2 VPNs, one is routed through Romania (no logs) and use Tor browser. As well as starting my computer in safe mode with networking and a few other things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic