Urban Space Playground

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Urban Space Playground

Postby thePeck » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Tried a search and didn't come up with anything.

Anyone been here? I def going to take the family there when I get back to Cambodia. Seems like a nice place and perhaps if I bring my laptop I can actually get work done there unlike at home.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Urban Space Playground

Postby kiwiincambodia » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:29 pm

While I have not been personally, a colleague at work has been several times and says it is great for the kids, there is still some teething problems in the restaurant but he said all issues were resolved amicably and quickly. He did say it was not officially open yet and this is still its soft opening so some hiccups are to be expected, I guess.

I will be taking my minions out there sometime in the coming weeks.

Please report back and let me know how it was for you.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Urban Space Playground

Postby thePeck » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Really still in soft opening?

Well I'm currently in Tajikistan and will be here till at least till the end of the month. If I happen to make it before you I'll let you know.

• Advertisement
Booking.com