Google reacts to Trump

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Google reacts to Trump

Post by The Add Jay »

I find it adorable Europeans commenting on Americas political system. You guys are so cute!!
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I find it amazing how many Americans believe this Trump guy is going to be a benefit.
It's going to be hilarious seeing them all backpedal in the coming months/years.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Canceled the TPP. Freeze on federal hiring... Deporting Illegals...ban on refugees. Beautiful start I Must say!

Ordinem ad Imperium
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

taabarang wrote:"I hear already that the ones that voted for Trump are asking for a re-vote ( as those that voted for Brexit asked for) :stir:
i give him 6 months max :wink:"

The only problem with this scenario is that the Vice president, a hand picked clone of and by POTUS will be next in line. I don't know if he will be out in 6 months but I doubt he'll last the term
Not since the war in Vietnam has any President politically divided the country in such a drastic fashion

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/29/polit ... index.html

More of the same about this amateur hour performance.

Pence isn't a Trump clone, he's a fundy who Trump grabbed to bring in the religious fruitcake vote. You better keep your fingers crossed Trump stays on.

""intelligent design provides the only even remotely rational explanation for the known universe."
"Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the Earth, the seas and all that’s in them."
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Seattle judge blocks Donald Trump’s immigration ban nationwide
Airlines are now allowing people to enter the US from the affected countries.

A federal judge in Seattle has temporarily blocked President Donald Trump’s executive order banning entry into the United States from seven Muslim-majority countries.

US District Judge James Robert, who was appointed by President George Bush in 2003, issued a temporary restraining order against the Trump administration's restrictions, ruling that the ban would be immediately stopped nationwide.

Within hours of the ruling, government officials told airlines in a conference call to begin allowing previously barred passengers to fly. However, the White House issued a statement late Friday announcing that the Department of Justice would file an emergency halt of judge's order. Before sending a second, revised statement to the media, the White House called the judge's ruling "outrageous."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 62406.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

The Add Jay wrote:I find it adorable Europeans commenting on Americas political system. You guys are so cute!!
God, Americans are stupid sometimes.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

it gets a bit tiresome explain how a Republic works. And guess what you may call us stupid but the beautiful part is we dont care at all what you think. Thats why we got Trump. A nice middle finger to the rest of the world. Lmao!

Good luck with Jafar who comes from afar he has a bomb in his car...ALLAH ACKBAR!!!

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Right On Add Jay!
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

The last NYT piece on the insight of the white house showing trump growing exasperation and frustration over his team and mainly president Bannon was brilliant.
The commentaries were also a relief as I had fears individuals like harold, sailorman and add jay might l become the norm.
Also I was surprised by the number of people worrying for Trump's mental state.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic