where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: where to report a crime

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:it will be a sack over the head job
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote: Talk about stepping on someones turf I assume the locals are already and have been for quite a while
rather pissed and have resentment of any foreigners going there.
Yeah, the locals will be really upset that you're banging some yama skank.
Lmfao ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,
If you go down the beach tonight, you better go in disguise,
For every skank that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh...

If you go down the beach tonight, you better not go alone,
Its sketchy down the beach tonight, its safer to stay at home,
Tonights the night the skanks they have their methhhhh
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,

Funny thing about that but your warning was like one day late. As there was hostile guys or ladyboys that attack in that long dark isolated walk going from the last open and lit bar on the north down to JJ's on the south. He was feeling around my pockets but did not get anything though. Kind of a hostile encounter twice the 2 times i walked there. NOt positively sure it was the same person though. From now on will walk along the road at the back of the bars as i did when walked back from JJ's to Rocky plus early this am. It is kind of dangerous down there it seems now - NOT that it was ever safe prior. Doubt that it has anything to do with methhhh... though not positively sure.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Like I said to one of the other of your socks: I hope I am never in the same town like you; you attract way too much bad Karma.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:If you go down the beach tonight, your sure of a big surprise,

Funny thing about that but your warning was like one day late. As there was hostile guys or ladyboys that attack in that long dark isolated walk going from the last open and lit bar on the north down to JJ's on the south. He was feeling around my pockets but did not get anything though. Kind of a hostile encounter twice the 2 times i walked there. NOt positively sure it was the same person though. From now on will walk along the road at the back of the bars as i did when walked back from JJ's to Rocky plus early this am. It is kind of dangerous down there it seems now - NOT that it was ever safe prior. Doubt that it has anything to do with methhhh... though not positively sure.
i told you already the beach is far sleazier + Sketchier than the chicken farm but you wouldnt believe me lol the beach is like GSM but with a beach and no security guards that will look after you lol
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hanno wrote:Like I said to one of the other of your socks: I hope I am never in the same town like you; you attract way too much bad Karma.
he is not a sock or a troll, ive met him in person i took him on the back of my moto to victory hill where we drank most of the night with my friends, he is his avatar and he is just how he posts :thumb:
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

i told you already the beach is far sleazier + Sketchier than the chicken farm but you wouldnt believe me lol the beach is like GSM but with a beach and no security guards that will look after you lol[/quote]

As far as security guards - i don't think they are much of anywhere. Do you mean to say they are at chicken farm? Don't see any around Big Easy nor Utopia either. Also victory hill is not generally ' safe ' either. A guy who has been here over a year said he got pick pocketed in a dark area at end of road along the main stretch of hostess bars in Victory hill by Lady boys. Though I must admit atleast that stretch along the beach bars going to JJ's seems to be about the worst in my experience but then again i have spent much more time along there, beach bars in general, than other places.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
As far as security guards - i don't think they are much of anywhere. Do you mean to say they are at chicken farm? Don't see any around Big Easy nor Utopia either. Also victory hill is not generally ' safe ' either. A guy who has been here over a year said he got pick pocketed in a dark area at end of road along the main stretch of hostess bars in Victory hill by Lady boys. Though I must admit atleast that stretch along the beach bars going to JJ's seems to be about the worst in my experience but then again i have spent much more time along there, beach bars in general, than other places.
LV has security guards
and there is some old dude security guard that hands around the square, usually near the centre
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic