Frangipani Pizzaria Bar and Grill (Rooftop bar)

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Frangipani Pizzaria Bar and Grill (Rooftop bar)

Post by StroppyChops »

The Frangipanis are not GF friendly, if that's what you mean.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

StroppyChops wrote:The Frangipanis are not GF friendly, if that's what you mean.
I hope they're BF. I have a female friend staying there in a couple days. Would be a shame if she couldn't invite me up.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

The Add Jay wrote:Frangipani. How many of these hotels are there? I have never gone. Do they all have pools? I need to take a dip....if ya know what I mean.
The Frangipania Is the roof top bar and pizzeria of the Bougainvillier Hotel a boutique hotel with very nice French restaurant

Used to eat there frequently when I lived on the riverside. I remember them opening the the pizzeria. It used to be a climb of five flights of stairs to get there. Dont know whether the elevator has been installed yet. Often went for drinks and ocassional pasta dish.

website here http://www.bougainvillierhotel.com/index.php
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic