First CEO shindig!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Re: First CEO shindig!

Post by SockPuppet »

^ as long as it's consensual

Definitely other ladies will attend. But we might consider separate decks for ladies and men with restricted access. And that means that men only get to talk about their VIP nightlife on their separate deck but not bring it on board ;)

Should be great fun! :beer:
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Especially since it was ladies who wanted a restricted access section first... then call the men sexist for wanting one as well.
ThePrimeMinister
Expatriate

Post by ThePrimeMinister »

So anywho, y'all are welcome to hop on my boat friday. As part of an ultimate frisbee tourney in town we're having an early evening boat party. 5-8pm. Boat leaves at 6pm. $5 to get on the boat. $1 a beer. All money goes to developing local ultimate frisbee players.

PM
Can you dig it?!?!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Cool. Will there be other drinks?

If so, what and how much?

BYOB also allowed?

Can we wear bowties?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Business casual or ballroom tux? I have a feeling I know ThePM.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

If my lady friend can get out of work and over to the river in time, count us in. I recently went on this same exact boat with ThePrimeMinister and a group of people( some of them CEOs!) and I have to say, it was a blast! The boat was great. Met a lot of cool people.

:beer3:
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
ThePrimeMinister
Expatriate

General Mackevili wrote:Cool. Will there be other drinks?
Nope.
General Mackevili wrote:If so, what and how much?
Uh, forty dollars.
General Mackevili wrote:BYOB also allowed?
Yup.
General Mackevili wrote:Can we wear bowties?
As long as it's all you wear.
Can you dig it?!?!
ThePrimeMinister
Expatriate

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Business casual or ballroom tux? I have a feeling I know ThePM.
Impossible.
Can you dig it?!?!
ThePrimeMinister
Expatriate

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:If my lady friend can get out of work and over to the river in time, count us in. I recently went on this same exact boat with ThePrimeMinister and a group of people( some of them CEOs!) and I have to say, it was a blast! The boat was great. Met a lot of cool people.

Cool people? Not on my boat.
Can you dig it?!?!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

ThePrimeMinister wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:If my lady friend can get out of work and over to the river in time, count us in. I recently went on this same exact boat with ThePrimeMinister and a group of people( some of them CEOs!) and I have to say, it was a blast! The boat was great. Met a lot of cool people.

Cool people? Not on my boat.
I was there, so obviously, already a lie.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic