Anti-Trafficking Police Raid GaDo Italy Wine Shop, Rescue 2

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
shadeen
Tourist

Re: Anti-Trafficking Police Raid GaDo Italy Wine Shop, Rescue 2

Post by shadeen »

You people talk to f ing much mine your own business an stop worrying about another people's own this man is a honest man it not everything you see are read must put you mouth in many of you an this site have problem an leave it to spoil to pay attention to somebody else own the the f ing man alone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

shadeen wrote:You people talk to f ing much mine your own business an stop worrying about another people's own this man is a honest man it not everything you see are read must put you mouth in many of you an this site have problem an leave it to spoil to pay attention to somebody else own the the f ing man alone

Yes let's bump this thread so we don't talk about it anymore. :facepalm: So are you the real sought after Shardeen?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

this man is a honest man
not according to the Police and the Khmer and Italian newspapers
shadeen
Tourist

Post by shadeen »

You talk to fucking much mine you business ediot

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i think you have it ass backwards, so you shut the fuck up.
stick to pidgin in future as your English is just about impossible to understand.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

shadeen wrote:You talk to fucking much mine you business ediot
Shardeen at last ! How nice that you just got out. Your sister's been awfully worried about you.

PS: Do you spell your name like Shadeen or with an r like Shardeen ? Your sister spells it Shardeen and you spell it Shadeen. Isn't that weird ? Also her English is way better than yours for some reason, and she talks like a nice girl. It is also strange that you talk like such a tough guy yet your photo is cute; you must have picked up that language from hanging out with Jeffrey or the other guys in your cell. I hate to tell you this, but you sound like a Nigerian pimp, and it's not a good look.
Don't forget to contact your sister. She has got Interpol and the police looking for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic