I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by kgbagent »

So there I was chilling in Angry Birds with some friends last night and it was one of the weirdest nights in that bar ever.

There was a gaggle of middle aged goatee sporting wannabe bikers in Rebels jackets ( a few from Pattaya ) hanging on the couches playing "I Love this Bar" ( a tedious country dirge ) on the sound system in a somewhat full bar when Jamie arrived and took a seat on the wall near the couches. As the bikers dudes kept going in a drunken waving manner outside to make phone calls and brushing past people I was expecting bodily contact with Jamie by one of them.

Sure enough the inevitable happened but Jamie and the drunk both brushed it off. Really pissed off as I expected in that narrow space that he would have had no trouble dealing with the lot of them. And then he left. :dm:

Some German fellers took Jamies perch and about 10 minutes later one 60yr old goatee decided to fight one youngish German and of course all goatees mates ganged up as well. Luckily the German escaped but the biker dudes all toughed up and wandered down the street to no avail. The Angry Birds security guy turned up 5 mins later claiming he was in the toilet.

Seven rather large Indian guys arrived but they also escaped after sharing a beer.

Five Nigerians also turned up but the bar was full so they left.

All of them were candidates for a ruckus.

Add to this the 6 Somalis sharing 1 bottle of beer outside Neils most nights and 'Barry Manilow' a crazed Mid-east dude starting fights with the Somalis and anyone else he talks to claiming he is a friend of HE and it seems high season is attracting it's share of lunatics.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: I was robbed - expected a Jamie Lambo exhibition fight

Post by hanno »

Not surprised about Jamie there, real fighters don't strut their shit in a girlie bar.

I'd be wary of the Somalis. Had a lot of dealings with them and they are some hard nuts, not someone you want to get into a rut with.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

kgbagent wrote:
Raybull wrote:Glad I don't live in the Big Stink...groups of nigerians, somalis, indians and retired bikers, the last kind of people (if in large groups) that I want to see on a night out! Did Jamie get a freebie? :stir:

I guess it is not telling too mutt but I did see him get a phone number from a rather well endowed lady :plus1:

You need to be more precise. As you surely know, there are many sub groups in the well endowed ladies species and most are easily found in PP. Since you reported the hunting ground to be the Angry Bird, Jamie prey should be of the titsus naturalis sub group but he could also have gotten himself a titus hormonis or even a much bigger leatheris jacketam manboobus masculanus specimen.
Just saying
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

I would hazard a guess she was a member of the titsus naturalis spectacularlis species --- he seemed fixated
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
she does have an amazing rack, au naturel
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:haha yeah i only popped in for one beer, to see if Will was in,
then that biker came up to me started picking a fight, talking about my tattoos and that im a fucking pom,
so i ended up having another 5 beers to point out i wasnt intimidated by his peacocking
he then came up again asking if i was a boxer, to which he then shook my hand and didnt hear from him again

haha the girl in question ive known a year or so, General Mac knows which one, as we all went to the Khmer club together
she does have an amazing rack, au naturel
Bring her over to Paradis sur Mer for the weekend. Maybe you can go halfies on her with zmeth. :twisted:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Who needs that shit anyway? Most of us go out to have a good time, drunken idiots trying to cause grief aren't worth stopping for.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote:Who needs that shit anyway? Most of us go out to have a good time, drunken idiots trying to cause grief aren't worth stopping for.
true that
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic