Explain a barfine please?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Explain a barfine please?

Post by Soi Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:Jah;
ur really are naive and live in the bubble
" your experience"?
u really believe a guy bar fines a girl an takes her back to the room to cuddle. My god,
Now you know how most of us feel when you fabricate ridiculous statistics about the percentage of citizens who support the military coup in Thailand. :lol:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

" your experience"?
u really believe a guy bar fines a girl an takes her back to the room to cuddle. My god,
hahaha, no... you've just got a jaded world view. And keep in mind that his bubble includes working in that industry... he sees what happens there nearly every day. Quite a bit more experience than you just popping in when the throb gets to be too much to stand.
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

OrangeDragon wrote: hahaha, no... you've just got a jaded world view. And keep in mind that his bubble includes working in that industry... he sees what happens there nearly every day. Quite a bit more experience than you just popping in when the throb gets to be too much to stand.
So he's in the room with them too?!?!

WOW!
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote: hahaha, no... you've just got a jaded world view. And keep in mind that his bubble includes working in that industry... he sees what happens there nearly every day. Quite a bit more experience than you just popping in when the throb gets to be too much to stand.
So he's in the room with them too?!?!

WOW!
no, but he's friendly with the guys that frequent the places and the girls definitely swap stories.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Explain a barfine please?

Post by jah steu »

" your experience"?
"My experience"? Owning and running a hostess bar here for a year plus many more years of talking to hostesses.
Yes I do believe it. I speak to most of the girls who have been taken out by customers the next day, to check that they are ok. They tell me frequently that the guy did not fuck them or even take them back to the hotel. Why would they lie?
The guys are too drunk, too tired, just want a cuddle or yes are possibly impotent.
Either you are making assumptions or your "experience" has been very different to mine.
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Maybe they're got far more impotent things to do?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Or also as they are sometimes known, a hole-saler.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

A whore-der.

Whore-derves anyone?
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »