Local Contractor/Fixer Wanted to Assist Start Up

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
mckirdy89
Tourist

Local Contractor/Fixer Wanted to Assist Start Up

Post by mckirdy89 »

Looking for a local contractor to assist on a project in Phnom Penh for a start up juice company.

1. Find material/tools
2. Local issues: renting space
3. Sourcing fruit
4. Finding employees (further down the line)

To start we will need someone for 10hrs, once initial research is completed, we can discuss longer employment.

Applicant must speak fluent Khmer and have a good command of English language.

Salary 5-7USD per hour ($70 for initial assignment, though will decrease with regular employment. To be discussed)

I know this is the Expats forum, however I thought many of you may know of local friends who this could be appealing to, or perhaps have been here so long that you know the place as well as any local and you speak fluent Khmer.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Local Contractor/Fixer Wanted to Assist Start Up

Post by beaker »

mckirdy89 wrote:Looking for a local contractor to assist on a project in Phnom Penh for a start up juice company.

1. Find material/tools
2. Local issues: renting space
3. Sourcing fruit
4. Finding employees (further down the line)

To start we will need someone for 10hrs, once initial research is completed, we can discuss longer employment.

Applicant must speak fluent Khmer and have a good command of English language.

Salary 5-7USD per hour ($70 for initial assignment, though will decrease with regular employment. To be discussed)

I know this is the Expats forum, however I thought many of you may know of local friends who this could be appealing to, or perhaps have been here so long that you know the place as well as any local and you speak fluent Khmer.

So your allowing 10 hours to accomplish your goals :crazy:

Good luck with that :wave:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Local Contractor/Fixer Wanted to Assist Start Up

Post by bolueeleh »

i think you will make better progress by finding a tuk tuk and ask him to take you to a construction company, google and yellow pages do wonders too
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic