TV One

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Sailorman
Expatriate

TV One

Post by Sailorman »

TV One seems to be going to offer a new service called Exset DMS 2.0. I've been on a bunch of web sites, but still can't figure out exactly what it does. It seems to have a lot of advertising and pay-for-view movie channels, but I can't get an explanation if it will add English language channels or not. Anyone up on this?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: TV One

Post by Sailorman »

What? No techy out there knows anything about this? I heard yesterday from a reliable source that we are soon to get a TV service with 400 channels. Could this be TV One's new service? I asked the people at TV One's Sihanoukville office about a new service and they knew nothing or weren't talking.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

40 channels of cable is already about 37 too many, why on Gods earth would you want more of that puerile hyped up nonsense?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Because I would like a few more in English such as History2. Being on ships for years (before the computer revolution) I was TV deprived. No movies, shows, news etc for weeks. (I used to read three books at the same time.) Each English channel and movie channels offered here tend to play the same thing over and over again, a bigger selection would mean some variety.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Yeah, fair call. I also read three books at once so I can relate.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I am looking into One TV also but not certain about the OP. I was given a dish so need to see what they can do in terms of install with an existing one.

Looks >> PPCTV in terms of channels offered with the downside being spotty signals at times.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic