Cost of living answers

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Cost of living answers

Post by phuketrichard »

Bertros wrote:it seems to me that if the cost of filling your tires is the tipping point for a move/no move....
(how often do you fills tires anyways?)

maybe you are better off not going there (where ever 'there' is).

Personally, for me it's booze, food and transportation that have a much larger impact on
my financial trip planning (or living) decisions. (oh yeah, and cost of housing, utilities, fans... :D )

Just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:

Not a point at all just saying
and have always said if ur life revolves around drinking, smoking cigs, easy visa and pineapples.... Cambodia is the the place :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

..but if your life revolves around filling tires, Thailand is a paradise.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

phuketrichard wrote:
Bertros wrote:it seems to me that if the cost of filling your tires is the tipping point for a move/no move....
(how often do you fills tires anyways?)

maybe you are better off not going there (where ever 'there' is).

Personally, for me it's booze, food and transportation that have a much larger impact on
my financial trip planning (or living) decisions. (oh yeah, and cost of housing, utilities, fans... :D )

Just sayin'

Not a point at all just saying
and have always said if ur life revolves around drinking, smoking cigs, easy visa and pineapples.... Cambodia is the the place :beer3:
so is the USA my friend.

oh, and I don't smoke cigs nor need a visa to be here...but the Mexican food here is to die for.

just sayin' :beer2:

A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

They charge for air in Pattaya, 5 baht usually. But I bought a hand pump a couple of years ago. I got tired of the grease monkeys forcing 55 + lbs. into my tires to make them hard as granite and having to deflate them to a more reasonable 30 for my scoot. Had to pump air into the tires anyway every 10-15 days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic