American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Are penis and testicle massages legal?

'Sir, you want massa?'
'Well now that you mention it, I'm feeling a little stiff in the penis'.
'Yes sir. We can do a full penis and testicle massage'.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Username Taken wrote:Are penis and testicle massages legal?

'Sir, you want massa?'
'Well now that you mention it, I'm feeling a little stiff in the penis'.
'Yes sir. We can do a full penis and testicle massage'.
It's fine as long as you don't get turned on. That's why I always get my massages off blind old folks.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Jerry Atrick »

General Mackevili wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
how about last year when CEO publish news that a leprechaun was giving away money at otres beach? Image Image Image (now i am making this up, before anybody slams me again)
That was totally true.

Anyways, if there's anyone who can possibly accuse us of "libel," it's this fucker, who I'll soon be posting a pretty nasty Peter Hogan-style expose on:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264344

Lol, I comment that it is "potentially libellous" to post such an assertion without a source and you link to my fb page with a threat to run an "expose" on me?

Keep classy.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

Jerry Atrick wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
how about last year when CEO publish news that a leprechaun was giving away money at otres beach? Image Image Image (now i am making this up, before anybody slams me again)
That was totally true.

Anyways, if there's anyone who can possibly accuse us of "libel," it's this fucker, who I'll soon be posting a pretty nasty Peter Hogan-style expose on:

Lol, I comment that it is "potentially libellous" to post such an assertion without a source and you link to my fb page with a threat to run an "expose" on me?

Keep classy.
Meh, you have a point. I've gone ahead and edited the link to someone else's Facebook page who we will also be publishing a big story about very, very soon. They will be on the first flight out of Cambodia when it drops. :hattip:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

General Mackevili wrote:
Jerry Atrick wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
That was totally true.

Keep classy.
Meh, you have a point. I've gone ahead and edited the link to someone else's Facebook page who we will also be publishing a big story about very, very soon. They will be on the first flight out of Cambodia when it drops. :crazy:

tease.....(and not the good kind!)

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:

guess I'll have to stay tuned to find out..... :popcorn:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Guess he died happy, hope we will all do.No more comment.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Agreed, that is pure assumption and utter lack of respect.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

:lol: "And if that was our source, we never would have given it this title. :facepalm:"

I never claimed that koonkhmer was your source. I simply was looking for the original source. I have no idea why the source was not given in your OP. As for not being able to read Cambodian, surely I am not the only one who knows someone who can. Seems to me much confusion could have been avoided along with the silly legal threats.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And for anyone else wondering if there's any valid reason to NOT include said link, read this email addressed to admin that we just received regarding this topic:

"Hello,

I would like to request that you remove a post from the Newsworthy Forum

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if I am not contacting the
correct person, please let me know who I should contact.

You recently posted about the death of xxxxxx (Frederick) in Cambodia
over the weekend. I would like to respectfully request that you remove the
post/thread, especially the accompanying links in the news post, which show
his unedited license and information. I understand that this may be
considered newsworthy and that the circumstances under which it happened
were unsavory, to say the least.
However, as his family, this is a very
tough time, and we are requesting that you remove the content.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
xxxxxx
"

So there you have it. For all of the various reasons his family would want the whole thing deleted, the MAIN issue they have is the link, which takes you straight to his unedited passport photo.

They even acknowledge that it may be considered "newsworthy."

I agree with their main concern, and I will respectfully remove the link, which does, as they say, take everyone directly to a news page which displays his full passport info, including his home address. :facepalm:

And while my condolences go out to his friends and family, we don't remove newsworthy content simply because it may be considered "unsavory" for certain people who decide to read it. That said, I edited the image from that news source before posting it here for good reason, and then turning around and linking right back to it is counterproductive.

Anyways, I hope after almost 3 years of CEO posting very accurate reports from Khmer sources that takes us time to go out and find and translate (and make judgment calls for whether we consider them to be accurate before publishing, which our track record would suggest we correctly use good commonsense and investigate as well as we can) you would have a bit more faith.

CEO is not something we run to make money and we have no hidden agendas, we only want to provide as much information/resources as we can related to Cambodia and to also provide everyone an online platform to do the same.

I can respect that we won't all agree on every single issue that arises here, but know that we do our best to be as accommodating and fair as humanly possible.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: American Frederick Nemergut Dies of Heart Attack During Happy Ending Massage in Phnom Penh,

Bertros wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Jerry Atrick wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
That was totally true.

Keep classy.
Meh, you have a point. I've gone ahead and edited the link to someone else's Facebook page who we will also be publishing a big story about very, very soon. They will be on the first flight out of Cambodia when it drops. :crazy:

tease.....(and not the good kind!)

just sayin'

Bertros Image

guess I'll have to stay tuned to find out..... :popcorn:
Shhhh, it's a Facebook prank link that redirects EVERYONE to their OWN Facebook page. There may be a few more heart attacks to report soon. :evil:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic