1 year Vietnam visa

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: 1 year Vietnam visa

Post by Username Taken »

"went thru it shuffling out dirty clothes etc."

Why are you travelling with dirty clothes?

I pity those guys having to search thru your baggage.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

zmth wrote:[quote="Raybull"
Good! The immigration officers have some of the best and cheapest meth in Vietnam, don't forget to ask!
What an idiot remark ! From someone who has no idea what he is talking about.[/quote]

I said I don't like methamphetamine. Though fortunately I brought a vial of ketamine I bought last year in Phnom Penh. After a sort of bad trip using it in La Cafe in manila couple months ago i did not do anymore while in Philippines though i probably should have but then again maybe not because otherwise may have had none left and I have been having a real blast here in Saigon injecting it here in these wild bars. Though kind of got run out of one place(being too out of it and not buying a beer there but bringing my own drink from another bar in a cup) and refused entry into another place for being ' too out of it '
though i think it was more of an issue being like around 5am and perhaps he wanted to close - as being high on Ketamine has characteristics of uncontrolled outbursts of laughter, being similar to laughing gas, and talking to oneself. The vial is now almost empty so it's good thing I will be going back to Phnom Penh in a few days for replenishment and then to Sihanoukville, a place of sort of lawlessness, where along the beach bars in the early am hours one can drift into one bar out of the other bringing a drink in a cup or not ordering in that place and no one cares about that nor if you go into delirium. Moral of the story : never leave home without it ,Ketamine that is, along with Tramadol which I never do anyway as have a few thousand tabs already.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Username Taken wrote:"went thru it shuffling out dirty clothes etc."

C'mon, don't pretend. We have all traveled with dirty laundry.

Maybe that was with intent. Hmmm? :beer3:
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

phuketrichard wrote:U really are an example of someone that should never leave home
phuketrichard wrote:U really are an example of someone that should never leave home
Username Taken wrote:"went thru it shuffling out dirty clothes etc."

They did not search thru my bag but I did. Actually i think it was mainly only the long pants which i brought only for perhaps having to go thru visa extension in Philippines, which I should have done, but instead used a real 'rip off' company Swagman travel and lost all kinds of money by letting them do it rather than direclty my self. Neglected to wash the long pants before leaving home. Also could have been a couple or so items of needed cleaning since i last had them washed in Manila.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

" one who should never leave home " ?

Then how am I going to ' keep on rockin in the free world ' ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic