A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

Post by Barang chgout »

Check out the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
i would link them but im sure you know already
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year[/quote]

Jamie,
yea!! love that song. I actually produce music and connected w/ someone at Klapyahandz. I wasn't expecting much money, if at all but was thinking why not... it can keep me out of trouble as well.

Does anyone know any recording studios in cambodia??/ if so, price? i know of songkites ... but anything else?

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly.. [soundcloud][/soundcloud]
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BklynBoy wrote:Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year
Jamie,
yea!! love that song. I actually produce music and connected w/ someone at Klapyahandz. I wasn't expecting much money, if at all but was thinking why not... it can keep me out of trouble as well.

Does anyone know any recording studios in cambodia??/ if so, price? i know of songkites ... but anything else?

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly.. [soundcloud][/soundcloud][/quote]

sweet, let me know if you want any help with the old songs mate
great work on the goldfinger track btw :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
BklynBoy wrote:Bross La is killing the hiphop scene in cambodia atm,
think we had a thread on here with cambodian songs that a few of us kept going for a while last year
Jamie,

this is a remix of " Goldfinger" that i did. I was working w/ some MC's as well out of nyc.. I was thinking maybe sample some old school khmer music and make it relevant .. unsure if expressing that correctly.. [soundcloud][/soundcloud]
sweet, let me know if you want any help with the old songs mate
great work on the goldfinger track btw :thumb:[/quote]

yea.. sorry i haven't responded... been recovering from nye and shit... i will hit u on pm
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

did anyone else get the vibe that he was masturbating while writing this ???
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

console wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 am did anyone else get the vibe that he was masturbating while writing this ???
Console, why are you resurrecting a ll these old stories?
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

taabarang wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 pm I don't think even StroppyChops would have thought of that. While I appreciate your humanism I don't believe that it was missionary zeal that caused you to enter that den of iniquity in the first place.

"But for those few minutes I saw those beautiful girls for the first time.""

And if I had been the bartender/owner it would have been the last time .
I have been to girly-bars with my wife and two other couples (and the General, oddly) as part of CEO functions in the past - Jah Steu was an excellent host at Angry Birds, but the working girls really didn't appreciate couples coming to visit just for drinks, or that we sat in the back area.

I don't have a problem with going to such places with a purpose, but the lad in the OP is kidding himself, bordering on delusional.

On another note, two friends and I were in serious discussion about setting up a bar (sans working girls) in the red zone. My personal view is that there's no better place for an "in the trenches" Christian man to be than pulling beers behind a bar. Thoughts?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

My personal view is that there's no better place for an "in the trenches" Christian man to be than pulling beers behind a bar. Thoughts?

Many, however I shall be good and not let them out!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Barang chgout wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:23 pm My personal view is that there's no better place for an "in the trenches" Christian man to be than pulling beers behind a bar. Thoughts?

Many, however I shall be good and not let them out!
I miss Dagenham.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Apexisto
Expatriate
Finland

Post by Apexisto »

No need to feel sorry for bar girls. They're doing fine like their counterparts in Thailand: drinking, partying and eating outside every day while sucking money from older white foreigners (or from black Africans if they happen to like be around)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic