Recording Studios in PP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Recording Studios in PP

Post by BklynBoy »

I mentioned it in passing on another post but does anyone have info on recording studios in pp?
If possible, I would like to do make some music and was wondering if there are any studios ( home studios would great)

thanks in advance
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Recording Studios in PP

Post by Barang chgout »

Try Klapyahandz (Sok Vissal I think is his name)....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Or CLA Cambodian living arts. Arn Chourn-Pond.

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Or go talk to Oscar.

BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

thanks guys!
actually spoke w/ visal via email.. also spoke w/ someone at songkites... but visal kinda disappeared but its ok. i wanted to get the info so when i am there things will go a little smoother.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic