Sure its cheap but it is crap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: Sure its cheap but it is crap

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

taabarang wrote:*what, lose the only entertainment we have?
they have flying chicken, we have trapper."

No worries sailorman will return.
We have sailorman they have jock jock...
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

sailorman is banned?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Not now
just temp
expired a few weeks ago
sulking
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i bet the douche is still lurking though
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I know a guy who is banned from 440 for life! Hopefully that is a long time.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

willyhilly wrote:I know a guy who is banned from 440 for life! Hopefully that is a long time.

Bkktrapper was banned for a fortnight earlier this week. Why he would say otherwise is beyond me.

Willyhilly is not banned for life, despite him saying it over and over again here. He was banned for three months for posting that a Kiwi journalist who died was "a cunt who deserved it" because he worked for a Murdoch rag. Of course, he is more than happy to stay away for life.

[Admin edit: no need to 'out' posters. Cheers]
Last edited by bendix on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

bendix wrote:
willyhilly wrote:I know a guy who is banned from 440 for life! Hopefully that is a long time.

Bkktrapper was banned for a fortnight earlier this week. Why he would say otherwise is beyond me.
OMG, you threw Btrapper out at XMAS, the season of goodwill :mulled: Ruthless and heartless of you.

Lucky we run a halfway house for deros and strays, but could you vaccinate him before you send him over next time. He seemed to have some sort of disease thingy last time he got back. Appreciated. And seasons greetings. :beer3:
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

bendix wrote:

xxxxxxxx / xxxxxxx is not banned for life, despite him saying it over and over again here. He was banned for three months for posting that a Kiwi journalist who died was "a cunt who deserved it" because he worked for a Murdoch rag. Of course, he is more than happy to stay away for life.

im too smart for ToF anyway.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

2000rielpineapples wrote:
bendix wrote:

xxxxxxxx / xxxxxxx is not banned for life, despite him saying it over and over again here. He was banned for three months for posting that a Kiwi journalist who died was "a cunt who deserved it" because he worked for a Murdoch rag. Of course, he is more than happy to stay away for life.

im too smart for ToF anyway.
Really?
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

sock
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic