Another freeloading foreigner alert; Siem Reap.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Re: Another freeloading foreigner alert; Siem Reap.

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

History.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

LionsLeftTesticle wrote:History.
well...that answers lots of questions.

sleep will come quick and deep tonight.

thanks!

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

theres heaps of scabs in cambodia, they are the sneaky types too.
specially backpackers and types who hang around hostels, , they will steal your underwear or you soap .

dont go near hostels in cambodia.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

2000rielpineapples wrote:theres heaps of scabs in cambodia, they are the sneaky types too.
specially backpackers and types who hang around hostels, , they will steal your underwear or you soap .

You can rest at peace, I am pretty sure no other posters ever do but you.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

2000rielpineapples wrote:theres heaps of scabs in cambodia, they are the sneaky types too.

I don't believe they'd steal your soap, what are they going to do with it, sell it? :? :D
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

I read too fast on the first go. Ok for the soap but I have some reservations that it could actually be you stealing backpacker chicks underwears :flasher1:
:D
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:

I read too fast on the first go. Ok for the soap but I have some reservations that it could actually be you stealing backpacker chicks underwears :flasher1:
:D
would have to be a flashpacker, not a stinky 3 dollar dorm dweller.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

When staying in backpacker dorms, it's always safe to hide your money under your soap.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic