Bodyguards

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
sanjuro
Expatriate
United States of America

Bodyguards

Post by sanjuro »

Where can I hire a couple of bodyguards in PP? --Not sleepy hotel guards.

Can anyone recommend a place, a business or freelance?
They don't necessarily have to be armed. Barang, Khmer, etc. A couple of fit, intimidating guys, with a few skills, or maybe unassuming guys with the spirit of Bruce Lee. Potential opponents would be Nigerian and Khmer thugs.
Any ballpark figure of cost?--24 hr and or on call.

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Bodyguards

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Haha this is an interesting thread! How much are you willing to offer for barang thugs?
More importantly: why do you need them? Drug deal gone wrong?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

sanjuro wrote:Where can I hire a couple of bodyguards in PP? --Not sleepy hotel guards.

They don't necessarily have to be armed. Barang, Khmer, etc. A couple of fit, intimidating guys, with a few skills, or maybe unassuming guys with the spirit of Bruce Lee. Potential opponents would be Nigerian and Khmer thugs.

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.
I'll do it. But you'll need to buy a few things, to include two ball-and-socket nunchucks, wooden, and they need to be beveled. ; two wooden kendo swords, lacquered.
There'll be a weekly subscription fee and a per occurrence trip fee (with guaranteed 10 minute arrival). I don't do negotiations. I show up and it's a garden variety exfil. I can provide references on several continents. PM me if serious.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

nightmare.believer wrote:
sanjuro wrote:Where can I hire a couple of bodyguards in PP? --Not sleepy hotel guards.

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.
I'll do it. But you'll need to buy a few things, to include two ball-and-socket nunchucks, wooden, and they need to be beveled. ; two wooden kendo swords, lacquered.
There'll be a weekly subscription fee and a per occurrence trip fee (with guaranteed 10 minute arrival). I don't do negotiations. I show up and it's a garden variety exfil. I can provide references on several continents. PM me if serious.
And you can combine it with your relocation services too! Image

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.
If you actually NEED bodyguards in Phnom Penh- 1- You better make sure they are Cambodians of the Khmer sort. 2- They should be armed. I don't understand because you are just presenting a scenario that seems to me would bring unwanted attention to you and if shit went down, what are your unarmed bodyguards going to do when an actually gun is drawn by some RCAF fucker or something of the likes?

Are you actually in Cambodia? I mean, do you look around and see how shit works here? Barrang bodyguard lol..... hahaahahahahhhah. I just.... holy fuck.. haha.. wow.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
nightmare.believer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by nightmare.believer »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.
If you actually NEED bodyguards in Phnom Penh- 1- You better make sure they are Cambodians of the Khmer sort. 2- They should be armed. I don't understand because you are just presenting a scenario that seems to me would bring unwanted attention to you and if shit went down, what are your unarmed bodyguards going to do when an actually gun is drawn by some RCAF fucker or something of the likes?

Are you actually in Cambodia? I mean, do you look around and see how shit works here? Barrang bodyguard lol..... hahaahahahahhhah. I just.... holy fuck.. haha.. wow.
All the King's bodyguards are foreigners, you retard.
giblet
Expatriate

Post by giblet »

Satiated Parrot wrote:And you can combine it with your relocation services too! Image
And the stalking of Western women in pharmacies. More than enough to keep him busy for the next few weeks!
Last edited by giblet on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

nightmare.believer wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:

All info appreciated.

PM is cool too.

All the King's bodyguards are foreigners, you retard.
I think the Kings bodyguards work on a totally different threat level. It would seem the poster is not talking about a CP role but some sort of Skull-thuggery, in which case, locals would seem to be the preferred option, from what we are told but I also agree with SQUF, are you really prepared to open Pandora's Box?
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Maybe the OP can hire Muammar Gaddafi's female ex-guard staff. They've probably been unemployed for a while now and are willing to work on the cheap.

But then again, they didn't quite live up to their responsibilities in protecting ol' Muammar, as I recall...so maybe not. They were quite rough looking, though.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Barang bodyguards...mmm...

I saw a gecko eat a mosquito tonight if anyone's interested.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic