I bust on SEA a lot, but there's always chi town....

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

I bust on SEA a lot, but there's always chi town....

Post by Bertros »

I love chi town, it's one of my fav places...and yes, I'm a cubbies fan. that said, I do like to read on the politics stuff, and they gots nothin' on SEA!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chicag ... ailsignout

More than 1,000 public officials and businessmen in Illinois have been convicted of public corruption since 1970, including imprisoned former Gov. Rod Blagojevich. But corruption among politicians on Chicago's premier lawmaking body has been particularly persistent, according to Simpson and Gradel.
"The guilty aldermen include bumblers but also some of the most brilliant politicians of their era," the researchers wrote in an anti-corruption report.

vote early and vote often....

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: I bust on SEA a lot, but there's always chi town....

Post by Luigi »

We should not leave out the dynamics of the father & son Daley clan & the importance & respectability they gave to corruption. :stir:
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Neppotism at it s best. Meigs Field downtown airport dissapeared over night, truly imazing.
Luigi wrote:We should not leave out the dynamics of the father & son Daley clan & the importance & respectability they gave to corruption. :stir:
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Really pisses me off when the US criticises Cambodia for corruption...and whine when Russia tries to influence their election, like they are squeaky-clean and never interfered in anyone's sovereignty.

First we give money/arms to people to destabilise your country...then we bomb the crap out of you...then we ask you to pay for it.

Old menu. Wrapped up and marketed as democracy.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic