Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CJM555
Expatriate

Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

Post by CJM555 »

It's official, this fuckwit needs to be sectioned.

The stupidity of this guy together with the idiotic decision making process knows no bounds.
I've never seen anything like this from a US president, even Dubya wasn't as stupid as this and that's saying something.

Furthermore, the outrage IF another entity had influenced a US election which there is no evidence to prove....from a Government who freely acknowledges 'regime change' as an objective and policy.
I mean, fuck off.

Just in recent times to name but a few, US State Department intervened in elections in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Israel, Tunisia, Libya and Ukraine....some interventions succeeded more than others, but the list goes on and on.......
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

Post by Luigi »

CJM555 wrote:

It's official, this fuckwit needs to be sectioned.

The stupidity of this guy together with the idiotic decision making process knows no bounds.
I've never seen anything like this from a US president, even Dubya wasn't as stupid as this and that's saying something.

Furthermore, the outrage IF another entity had influenced a US election which there is no evidence to prove....from a Government who freely acknowledges 'regime change' as an objective and policy.
I mean, fuck off.

Just in recent times to name but a few, US State Department intervened in elections in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Israel, Tunisia, Libya and Ukraine....some interventions succeeded more than others, but the list goes on and on.......
Well... yes but, but, they are the leaders of the world and know what's best for everyone.
They wouldn't do it if it wasn't necessary. I'm reasonably sure. :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic