At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Stickyboy Bangkok: At least two foreigners were killed this morning in Phang Nga province when a minivan on a visa run from Phuket lost control and smashed into a house leaving three passengers dead and injuring eight others.

The accident happened at around 6.30am with initial reports stating the van lost control on a bend and ploughed into a house.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/fo ... van-smash/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
BlueLizard
Tourist

Re: At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Post by BlueLizard »

Can't they understand that road is wet, if wet, drive carefully. :facepalm:
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Post by prahkeitouj »

Hmmm R.I.P. maybe the road there isn't good for riding a bike to me.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

its not JUST the condition of the road, its the driver of these vans, bus's and trucks causing accidents
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
2000rielpineapples
Expatriate

Post by 2000rielpineapples »

Discover Thainess
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

prahkeitouj wrote:Hmmm R.I.P. maybe the road there isn't good for riding a bike to me.

There was no bike involved in this accident sweetie.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Yes, the road must be in good condition and they drive fast there.

OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Thank you Prahkeitouj for not being offended that someone called you a sweetie, which you probably are. HURRAY, THERE IS HOPE.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RE: Re: At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Post by prahkeitouj »

OKW wrote:Thank you Prahkeitouj for not being offended that someone called you a sweetie, which you probably are. HURRAY, THERE IS HOPE.
I don't understand. It is such out of the topic to mention someone called me a sweetie. Nothing wrong because everyone like to hear nice word,right? :)
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: RE: Re: At Least 2 Foreigners Dead in Fatal Visa-Run Minivan Crash From Phuket, Thailand

Post by OKW »

right for most part of the world. However, in big parts of the so called developed world there are many who take offense to such compliments. It appears they are unhappy with the role they would play according to their natural body. Some women like to dress, act and appear as man. To this point even I can understand. It gets real ugly when they turn asshole, fending off any advance by extreme insult and offence, all the way up to and including legal action accusing of discrimination and worse. Not so many smiles in those places. While Europe, Australia, Canada and the US suffer from the same symdrome, at least the US still manages to keep smiling.
prahkeitouj wrote:
OKW wrote:Thank you Prahkeitouj for not being offended that someone called you a sweetie, which you probably are. HURRAY, THERE IS HOPE.
I don't understand. It is such out of the topic to mention someone called me a sweetie. Nothing wrong because everyone like to hear nice word,right? :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic