How can one go about not getting ban?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: How can one go about not getting ban?

Post by Hotdigr »

Great to hear from you again chook man.I used to love your posts and how you weren't scared to call a spade a spade. Which is exactly what got me deleted from K440! If you are part of the fraternity, you are allowed to insult and even abuse people at will, if you aren't, well, you aren't ay
Last edited by Hotdigr on Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

is there anyone left "over there" ?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Hotdigr wrote:Great to hear from you again chook man.I used to love your posts and how you weren't scared to call a spade a spade. Which is exactly what got me deleted from K440! If you are part of the fraternity, you are allowed to insult and even abuse people at will, if you aren't, well, you aren't ay
Thanks for the kind words man. But to be fair though, I am drunk most of the time when I was online, and ...the WWW was my only companion back then. 7 cans in as we speak. I put everything on bill at my local Mom n Pop store since the beginning of the month....don't know how it will be paid at the end of the month. Will probably get Orangedragon to hack that shit and clear everything out! :plus1:
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

How's things, chicken? Pelican here!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

All we need is one more poster with an avian name and this will be a bird-world country.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

My goodness, the Chicken is here! I wonder who else will show up...
Bosco
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Bosco »

I'm opening a book on when the first suspension or banning will be on CEO. I'd be shocked if it even goes a month before the first one.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:I reckon we should start a Pride List for refugees that have been evicted from another forum...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
What is your beef with k440? You seem to make up the majority of negative posts about it on here.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:You seem a mite sensitive there, pardner

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Well the reason a lot of people migrated over here is they were sick of the negativity, over moderation, on khmer 440.

But by keeping up the negativity here then how long will it be until this forum is EXACTLY the same as the previous?

Not my concern, just an observation.
Dara
Expatriate

Post by Dara »

Digg,

K440 needs your help. They have only had one
post since 8 pm. Ten posts over here.

We need a strong number two forum. Can I count
on you to help out now, when they need you most?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic