ATTENDING CHRISTMAS MASS=-HELP

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Romy
Expatriate
India

ATTENDING CHRISTMAS MASS=-HELP

Post by Romy »

Hi
Can anyone guide me with the name of catholic churches which have a christmas mass on 25th DEC in Phnom Penh.
Thanks
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: ATTENDING CHRISTMAS MASS=-HELP

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Wrong forums ?
Cambodia parents network on fb should be more helpful.

Wasn't stroppychop our only declared christian ? Or maybe sailorman can help ? Ann snow on tof ?

To be very honest, beware who answers :evil: I even see risks of being lured into some satanist christmas orgy :mulled:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:Wrong forums ?
Cambodia parents network on fb should be more helpful.

Wasn't stroppychop our only declared christian ? Or maybe sailorman can help ? Ann snow on tof ?

To be very honest, beware who answers :evil: I even see risks of being lured into some satanist christmas orgy :mulled:
I am lurable. When & where. I'll even bring party favors. :popcorn:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Christmas is about an imaginary man with a beard judging you, not er...
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

cptrelentless wrote:Christmas is about an imaginary man with a beard judging you, not er...
After years of christian motherland blindness I now fully embrace the asian culture christmas tradition and will defend it against being prejudiced
Therefore if Jamie could post some thai maman noel vixens pics please ?

Actually if he manages to post the pic of a sexy "lady boy noel" with a false or real beard to answer cptrelentless judgment request that shall earn him a long island as soon as I dare to let him push me around the square in my brand new 65$ chinese wheel chair :beer3:
riveraffront
Expatriate

Post by riveraffront »

Romy wrote:Hi
Can anyone guide me with the name of catholic churches which have a christmas mass on 25th DEC in Phnom Penh.
Thanks
These pagans don't know.
St.Joseph's Catholic Church is a few kilometers north of the riverside area. 500 meters past the Japanese bridge. 10a.m. mass on Christmas.
On Christmas Eve, 5pm at the World Vision building, St.71 behind the gas station, very close to monivong and Mao Tse Tung.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

^ Definitely not a pagan, rather a convinced anticlerical agnostic when it comes to religious matters.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
cptrelentless wrote:Christmas is about an imaginary man with a beard judging you, not er...
After years of christian motherland blindness I now fully embrace the asian culture christmas tradition and will defend it against being prejudiced
Therefore if Jamie could post some thai maman noel vixens pics please ?

Actually if he manages to post the pic of a sexy "lady boy noel" with a false or real beard to answer cptrelentless judgment request that shall earn him a long island as soon as I dare to let him push me around the square in my brand new 65$ chinese wheel chair :beer3:
will this do? (btw this is not me! but a friend who owns a bar down soi 6)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic