Phnom Penh rated one of the worst livable cities

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: RE: Re: Phnom Penh rated one of the worst livable cities

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:... so remember to lick a 100$ bill and stick it on ur fore head where ever u go :beer3:
Probably even better than wearing a helmet.

looks better than a balding forhead, at least the girls will still fancy ya
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
dcamb
Tourist

Re: Phnom Penh rated one of the worst livable cities

Post by dcamb »

So it's a contrarian magnet city. Good.

Screw the people who make these lists. They all seem to think Singapore is heaven - I thought it was hell! :evil:
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

I'm in one of the most livable places atm. but it's full of Muslims now, some of them shouting in Arab like it was in Ramalah or something, real pushy folks for sure.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

franzjaeger wrote:I'm in one of the most livable places atm. but it's full of Muslims now, some of them shouting in Arab like it was in Ramalah or something, real pushy folks for sure.
franzjaeger wrote:I'm in one of the most livable places atm. but it's full of Muslims now, some of them shouting in Arab like it was in Ramalah or something, real pushy folks for sure.
Wher are you? Jeddah?
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

dcamb wrote:So it's a contrarian magnet city. Good.

Screw the people who make these lists. They all seem to think Singapore is heaven - I thought it was hell! :evil:
Different things for different people. I always thought that Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore are prime shitholes. Go from mall to mall. May as well move into Tescos.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

malls are great for exercising, nice weather, food, water, entertainment nearby, most importantly if u conked off there are people nearby, whats not to like? :beer3:

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

OKW wrote:
Wher are you? Jeddah?
Hamburg, full of Muslim gangs, feels like an invasion.

Can't wait to get back to the little asian
german mädchen at aeon, screw this place, and it's cold
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

franzjaeger wrote:
OKW wrote:
Wher are you? Jeddah?

franzjaeger wrote:
OKW wrote:
Wher are you? Jeddah?

Oh yes, look at NRW, same shit. These are all Angies best, remember :clap:
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

bolueeleh wrote:malls are great for exercising, nice weather, food, water, entertainment nearby, most importantly if u conked off there are people nearby, whats not to like? :beer3:

bolueeleh wrote:malls are great for exercising, nice weather, food, water, entertainment nearby, most importantly if u conked off there are people nearby, whats not to like? :beer3:

all there, right on the riverfront in Phnom Penh, girls are a lot healthier looking too don t u think? BTW, is that shot taken in a Mall, or in a retirement home?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic