America Election

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: America Election

Post by SinnSisamouth »

frank
if you ban sm we may miss him
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Why don't we just lock the thread then?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

BTW/You all are reading my posts of you own free will, as I'm not twisting your arm or hold a gun to your head to read them. If no one has figured it out yet, I see it as a public service. I give everyone something to think and post about thus making you use some atrophied brain cells and a chance to bring the flamers/trolls out of the woodwork for all to see and laugh at.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

you make us laugh and think you are a bit of a twit mate

no body thinks your posts are intellectual and informative apart from you and it is why you get banned (both on the internet and in real life) from places because you are a boring condescending Walt

instead of telling us what we think try and have an adult discussion about issues eh?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Ole Salt said, ", I see it as a public service.". Indeed, thanks to you I now have a brand new understanding of American mental health problems complicated by senile psychosis. It's almost scary enough to make me move into that basement you love to refer to and lock the door
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

SinnSisamouth wrote:you make us laugh and think you are a bit of a twit mate

no body thinks your posts are intellectual and informative apart from you and it is why you get banned (both on the internet and in real life) from places because you are a boring condescending Walt

instead of telling us what we think try and have an adult discussion about issues eh?
Sailorman wrote:BTW/You all are reading my posts of you own free will, as I'm not twisting your arm or hold a gun to your head to read them. If no one has figured it out yet, I see it as a public service. I give everyone something to think and post about thus making you use some atrophied brain cells and a chance to bring the flamers/trolls out of the woodwork for all to see and laugh at.
taabarang wrote:Ole Salt said, ", I see it as a public service.". Indeed, thanks to you I now have a brand new understanding of American mental health problems complicated by senile psychosis. It's almost scary enough to make me move into that basement you love to refer to and lock the door

Gee, I had to double check there, for a moment I thought I was reading posts on K440.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Duncan wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:you make us laugh and think you are a bit of a twit mate

Sailorman wrote:BTW/You all are reading my posts of you own free will, as I'm not twisting your arm or hold a gun to your head to read them. If no one has figured it out yet, I see it as a public service. I give everyone something to think and post about thus making you use some atrophied brain cells and a chance to bring the flamers/trolls out of the woodwork for all to see and laugh at.
taabarang wrote:Ole Salt said, ", I see it as a public service.". Indeed, thanks to you I now have a brand new understanding of American mental health problems complicated by senile psychosis. It's almost scary enough to make me move into that basement you love to refer to and lock the door

Gee, I had to double check there, for a moment I thought I was reading posts on K440.

what he said^^^

cheers?

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

2 weeks for hubris.
suspended from permanent due to probable dementia
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

But why do you repost the same shit that got you banned last time ?
When I see a post from SM which has nothing to do with guns, steaks, pizzas, or being a voter in the US - all good.
Just stop the US forever stuff :o It's boring and it's boring.Why do you need someone to tell you that ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic