Threatened by That Sick Fuck Mododop!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pacific dream
Tourist

Re: Threatened by That Sick Fuck Mododop!

Post by pacific dream »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
pacific dream wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Sorry about that, folks.

The Chicken has been banned for a week.

I genuinely feel sorry for him. He gets blind drunk, comes on here and tells everyone off and complains he and his family are starving and they're all living on $3 a day, etc. While I'd probably be just as grumpy if I were in his shoes, he don't need him on here. It's only a week, but I think he'll get banned again rather quickly, unless he can somehow stop being a total drunkard.

dont bring my family into this, i dont expect any sympathy nor the help. i threw it out there to the young punks that is it not cool to be broke in cambodia esp with a family. You dont walk in my shoes and dont pretend to be. little shit!
You brought your own $3 a day family into this, not Gen Mac. If you post something, people can respond to it, that is how a community message board works.

You seem like you are just on here for attention.
Not at all. If you do a bit of observing on the social media...he is an intelligent person, but sly. Like the NSA, typical yanks, he likes to gather bit pieces of information and conclude his understandings.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Joon wrote:

If he is working for an NGO, that would teach the NGO to think of other methods, since not only their informant is identified but he would also be reviled by Cambodians.
I like Joon's thoughts on this. A win-win thinking no matter if the guy is working with NGO's or really a pimp.

(WTF, "pimp" wasn't in my Swype Keyboard dictionary. I don't know if I'm more surprised by that, or the fact that I haven't used that word "pimp" before in the year that I've been using this version of Swype )
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Canada

Post by FreeSocrates! »

pacific dream wrote:
FreeSocrates! wrote:
pacific dream wrote:

I genuinely feel sorry for him. He gets blind drunk, comes on here and tells everyone off and complains he and his family are starving and they're all living on $3 a day, etc. While I'd probably be just as grumpy if I were in his shoes, he don't need him on here. It's only a week, but I think he'll get banned again rather quickly, unless he can somehow stop being a total drunkard.

dont bring my family into this, i dont expect any sympathy nor the help. i threw it out there to the young punks that is it not cool to be broke in cambodia esp with a family. You dont walk in my shoes and dont pretend to be. little shit!
You brought your own $3 a day family into this, not Gen Mac. If you post something, people can respond to it, that is how a community message board works.

You seem like you are just on here for attention.
Not at all. If you do a bit of observing on the social media...he is an intelligent person, but sly. Like the NSA, typical yanks, he likes to gather bit pieces of information and conclude his understandings.
Come on man, I read it on here, quit trying to fuck with everyone.

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/viewtop ... 036#p15021
flying chicken wrote:I live on 3 bucks a day with the family. Being an accountant and a marketing & management major .... I gave up my future. It is not love, but out of pettiness. And here I am fucking around with you folks online.
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

vladimir wrote:If his moto has a plate, write it down.
Good idea - of one thing I'm certain, I'll be seeing this fuck again.
frank lee bent wrote:I concur- this guy is not going to go about this so openly without permission.
I would guess he is some kind of extortionist- perhaps aligned with a predatory NGO or maybe LEO.
The thing that startles me is how brazen he is telling you this shit in public - beggars belief. Yes, you can smell the impunity.
I like Joon's thoughts on this. A win-win thinking no matter if the guy is working with NGO's or really a pimp.]
Yeah me too, but I'm going to need a photo or this goes nowhere.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ahh why not make it permanent he has yet to add anything positive here or at k440 ever
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

phuketrichard wrote:
ahh why not make it permanent he has yet to add anything positive here or at k440 ever
After talking to him, I have a feeling it might turn into that.

I was trying to let him start with a clean slate over here, and thought he might actually enjoy keeping his infamous username, but based on all of this, if he comes back in 7 days and can't behave, I don't see why it shouldn't be permanent.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

CEO will pop its permanent ban cherry.

That calls for a drink!!!!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Well, I forgot to unban Jonno, LoL.

I heard he was leaving the country, so thought he was probably done trolling here anyways.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

For chicken and Jono then

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

:ROFL1:

LoL, I didn't want it to be that way.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic