Bajaj Pulsar 135cc 2013 model.

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Bajaj Pulsar 135cc 2013 model.

Post by prettyvacant »

Helping a friend sell his Bajaj Pulsar 135cc of 2013 model. Does not run. Not because of any major technical malfunction or anything. My friend just can't be arsed fixing it, or even polishing it for that matter.

Price: $500
Please send me a message here. I do not have time to chat on phone. Sorry, I do not speak Khmer.

Downsides: It does not run. The battery is flat and it needs an oil-change. That should be enough to get the engine running. The fuel-tank has been cracked on the upper side so fuel evaporates. It is dusty. I have no idea when tax was last paid.

Upsides. It has papers and plate. It has a receipt from 2014 ($1400). It does not have many km on the meter (not sure how many). You should be able to get it to work and fix the fuel-tank for 100-200 dollars. Which means that you could make a nice profit on it, or just get a nice daily ride for very little. The bike hasn't seized up or anything. My mate just stopped driving it and it has been stationary for about a year (or more).

I would consider buying this myself but I am very busy with another project and my friend that owns the bike does not seem to care about maximizing his profit. Our loss = your gain.

If you are interested, I will try to arrange a showing Friday afternoon.

Pics here:
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Re: Bajaj Pulsar 135cc 2013 model.

Post by prettyvacant »

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Pics too small. Can't see a thing.

Upload your pics with Tinypic. (It's at the bottom left of the message box when posting a reply)
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

They're like 900px wide. Click 'em.

But sure, I'll UL bigger
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

So I have checked. The import tax has been paid and the card is there to prove it. Yearly taxes have probably not been paid though, but that should be easy to fix and just cost peanuts.

I have the phone number of the seller, so just PM me if you are interested. That is if my account allows for PM (new here, so I don't know),
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

This will probably be gone very soon.

It is parked at Golden Sorya Mall, so some of you have the potential to own it within 4 minutes or so. You would not even have to let go of your drink.
Call seller here: 086800542
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

Price now $450
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

chinese piece of shit
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
prettyvacant
Expatriate

Post by prettyvacant »

SinnSisamouth wrote:chinese

bzzt India.

Edit: As far as "piece of shit" goes, it is probably pretty equal to other SEA made bikes. I've never ridden it so I do not know. Of course I would prefer a BMW R60 based cafe-racer, but then that would cost 1500% more. I'd rather fix this one up for daily use than ride around on a Wave or a a Scoopy. Price would be about the same.

The owner can be reached at: 086800542
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic