Threatened by That Sick Fuck Mododop!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Threatened by That Sick Fuck Mododop!

Post by Soi Dog »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:Please don't ban the Chicken.

He and Jonno have always been my very fave nutcases.
Such useless posters always have their hapless supporters. They are usually people who barely contribute to the forum and just like to read the shit-stirring and childish insulting and rambling nonsense. You need to examine your interest in reading that same, predicable drivel spewed out by such posters. It is a strong indicator of immaturity.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

OP and whoever meet that motodop, refuse his offers and snap a picture of him. Share it on social media, to name and shame, saying that this person is openly offering children and drugs. That would put it under the radar of Cambodians because they are not approached and they don't know that it's happening to foreigners and tourists. (Edit: realized I hit submit too fast!)

If he is working for an NGO, that would teach the NGO to think of other methods, since not only their informant is identified but he would also be reviled by Cambodians.

You could also inform the tourist police about street harassment and the motodop being accomplice to a crime. But I don't think it'd lead anywhere.
Last edited by Joon on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Just say wait...take your phone out and take a picture...

OR pretend to be deaf, have a really loud conversation so everyone in the street can hear

OH, YOU'RE SELLING GANJA AND SMALL CHILDREN? HEY EVERYONE, ANYONE WANT SOME? POLICE!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

vladimir wrote:Just say wait...take your phone out and take a picture...
You can do those things, but some criminal types will react quite violently when having their picture taken like that. You don't want to have to watch your back for the rest of your time in PP. Best to snap the picture surreptitiously and don't bring attention to yourself.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Yeah, maybe true with the photos.

You could act all friendly and take a selfie for facebook...
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Perhaps just ignore the fucker.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I can't see many people doing that, including you, Dzigg3r.

There is also the possibility he may be really selling, in which case it's our responsibility to report him.
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

If you truly believe that he is pimping young children, then you should take it as your responsibility to report it.

ChildSafe Hotline 012 – 311 112

"To report sexual abuse or trafficking, you can also call directly to the nation wide police hotline: 023 997 919 "
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

dagenham wrote:Some kind of description? The natives, even motodops, don't all look alike...

Is he somewhat "hefty" with a pockmarked face - maybe late 20's early 30's? Or?
He's probably in the 40-50 age group, Khmer/Chinese looking, roundish face no obvious pock marks, medium build, doesn't ride a Daelim - I think its a black Honda Dream, never wears a helmet. I have never seen him during the day, but frequently at night from St 51 to the river front and many places in between. It's always the same spiel. I don't know if the guy is thick or not but I've told him to fuck off several times now but he keeps on with it which is really irritating. This sack of shit is either facilitating or setting up.

When he pointed to his hip saying he had a gun I couldn't see any outline of a gun and I've not seen him with a police radio either.
khmerinade wrote:If you truly believe that he is pimping young children, then you should take it as your responsibility to report it.

ChildSafe Hotline 012 – 311 112

"To report sexual abuse or trafficking, you can also call directly to the nation wide police hotline: 023 997 919 "
If I can get a photo I'll report him. It will be a waste of time otherwise. I don't have a flash on my phone so no good there. If he was around during the day I'd get one of him with my zoom lens, but I just don't see the prick day time.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

If his moto has a plate, write it down.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic