When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump Actually Being Elected President! [Compilation]. Nicely put to music

Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: When People Laughed At The Idea Of Trump

Post by Bertros »

in general, I dislike cliché's... but that is the very defo of "egg on your face"

or "eating crow"

or "told you so"

or "nee err, nee err, nee err"

or....well, you get the idea.

nice post. :beer3:

cheers

Bertros :hattip: :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I didn't laugh at the idea of Trump, I laughed at trump and all of his supporters who found succor in fascism. I still laugh when a man with no political or military experience is elected to a position he is incapable of filling. But this is not the laughter of a man who has been amused but a man overwhelmed by absurdity. But I cry for the fools who want to believe that there's a magic power greater than intelligence based on experience. OK you fascist pigs we won't see who laughs last but who cries last. And no, Hillary was not an option. I have no illusions about the despair of my countrymen. Roll in the muddy sty of your political ideology and claim to be clean while the rest of us hold our noses downwind of your shallow joy.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

taabarang wrote:I didn't laugh at the idea of Trump, I laughed at trump and all of his supporters who found succor in fascism. I still laugh when a man with no political or military experience is elected to a position he is incapable of filling. But this is not the laughter of a man who has been amused but a man overwhelmed by absurdity. But I cry for the fools who want to believe that there's a magic power greater than intelligence based on experience. OK you fascist pigs we won't see who laughs last but who cries last. And no, Hillary was not an option. I have no illusions about the despair of my countrymen. Roll in the muddy sty of your political ideology and claim to be clean while the rest of us hold our noses downwind of your shallow joy.

well....I might regret this...but, I'll dredge up this post in 3 years and...we'll see?

BTW, I fail to see the fascist in trump.
quite the opposite in fact, it seems he's the one
who suggests each is to their own efforts/situation and is responsible for it (full disclosure:not exactly what I believe but very close). isn't that the opposite of fascism? it does follow the republican (party not style of gov't) platforms of the last 150 years. basically: you own it.

fascism:
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government

In the US, you...or I...or anyone can disagree all they want, it's in the constitution, and yeah, we all still believe that (have you seen the protests on tv?). trump has put no moratorium on this (well he can't yet anyway, even if he thought he could....right?), and lest he or anyone try it, I pity the effort and the person who does. try to impose your will on the populous of the USA, I dare you! I DOUBLE DIRTY DOG DARE YOU! start with east LA and then head off to the Bronx or visit the cicero area of chi town! (I'd add some 'good 'ol boy rednecks I know, but you wouldn't get that far) good luck with that..... Don't forget to take pictures!

you can't simply through out indiscriminate terms without proper justification. explain yourself..... if you can.

DAMN, I hate to say it but Forrest Gump was right..... (he said something about retards...right? :beer3: )

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

One curious aspect of the result is that - as ever - life imitates art.

The parody sites - THE ONION, DAILY MASH and NEWSBISCUIT have tongue-in-cheek heartrending pieces on the them e of
"How can I explain this horrific and unspeakable outcome to my poor little children?"
and then, a day or two later, the very same sort of stuff - but written in 100% seriousness - appears in THE INDEPENDENT and THE GUARDIAN
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

king trump :D haha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"DAMN, I hate to say it but Forrest Gump was right..... (he said something about retards...right? "
How totally ridiculous to waste my time with you. I find your attraction to the character of Gump, a naive mentally challenged man quite appropriate. Probably something in your subconscious that likes words that rhyme with Trump.

To set the record straight I never said my current govt. is fascistic, I accused Trump of being one. I don't expect any this to sink in. Really, just keep moving to the political right, you'll be happy with Trump, "like two peas in a pod."
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

"The idea of Trump" will never cease to be laughable.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

""The idea of Trump" will never cease to be laughable."

Just wait a bit then you can laugh at his ideas.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Troll thread.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic