The Price of Tea in China

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Tips for mosquito bites

Post by Username Taken »

flying chicken wrote:Look man, call me troll or whatever. I am just bored.What else am I suppose to do at 11pm, other than fucking around with you guys online. Well, I gone overboard, but you pretentious people are not forgiven.
FC, you're a good poster when you're thinking straight.
The problem is that tomorrow morning you'll read all these posts and think 'Shit I was out of it last night', then you'll delete all your posts leaving stupid holes in lots of threads.

Better to quit while you're ahead.

Good Night Flying Chicken. :please:

[btw, tomorrow morning when you read this, be sure to send some Karma my way, ok]
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I'm seriously looking forward to meeting you in SR and catching up for a few cold ones EARLY in the night, FC. Are you in?
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I live on 3 bucks a day with the family. Being an accountant and a marketing & management major .... I gave up my future. It is not love, but out of pettiness. And here I am fucking around with you folks online.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I put a lot of thought into what I written above. Truth is I dont want none of yall to visit me; I am in a shit period.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Fair call.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Fair call? Are you an aborigines in disguise? Or it is something you picked up a long the way with the Cambramatta gangs?
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:I live on 3 bucks a day with the family. Being an accountant and a marketing & management major .... I gave up my future. It is not love, but out of pettiness. And here I am fucking around with you folks online.
$3.00 a day? C'mon...really...you feed, house and clothe your family for that? Now now...tell the truth here..and what about the stuff that makes you so loopy late at night at the keyboard? That costs $$ too...

By the way, a "bogan" is a respectable, intelligent, rich yuppie in OZ...Sydney that it anyway...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Username Taken wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Look man, call me troll or whatever. I am just bored.What else am I suppose to do at 11pm, other than fucking around with you guys online. Well, I gone overboard, but you pretentious people are not forgiven.
FC, you're a good poster when you're thinking straight.
The problem is that tomorrow morning you'll read all these posts and think 'Shit I was out of it last night', then you'll delete all your posts leaving stupid holes in lots of threads.

Better to quit while you're ahead.

Good Night Flying Chicken. :please:

[btw, tomorrow morning when you read this, be sure to send some Karma my way, ok]

Missed that. Thanks for the encouragement. Also the moderators dont like me using colorful language. And I am being civil as I type.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

dagenham wrote:
flying chicken wrote:I live on 3 bucks a day with the family. Being an accountant and a marketing & management major .... I gave up my future. It is not love, but out of pettiness. And here I am fucking around with you folks online.
$3.00 a day? C'mon...really...you feed, house and clothe your family for that? Now now...tell the truth here..and what about the stuff that makes you so loopy late at night at the keyboard? That costs $$ too...

By the way, a "bogan" is a respectable, intelligent, rich yuppie in OZ...Sydney that it anyway...
Last I heard you lived in a pen still owed the electric bill. Whats up with that?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I have friends that invite me to Bar-B-Qs to keep the mosquitos off everyone else. There is suppose to be a super mosy repellent in testing at the moment. When I get bit, I heat water in the microwave. I then put a spoon in the hot water and apply the spoon to the bite. (not hot enough to burn). A couple times if this and the itch goes away. (I got this off the internet and it works.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic