Breaking Sailorman's heart

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Breaking Sailorman's heart

Post by Luigi »

bolueeleh wrote:i am predicting shares will rise after a clinton win, after all she is one of them, bonds however will dip as in most cases go in opposite directions of the stock market, gold prices will soften, being china is the only big player now that is sweeping up all the gold, china can afford to do it at a slower pace, oil will dip again, weaker demand by the rest of the world, property in US will slowly recover as it is overly corrected and most of the hot money will start coming in slowly after a more stable govt presents itself and also due to bubbles forming elsewhere in property hot spots
Either you stole that page from my playbook or I stole it from yours. Either way I call it the same.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Luigi wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:i am predicting shares will rise after a clinton win, after all she is one of them, bonds however will dip as in most cases go in opposite directions of the stock market, gold prices will soften, being china is the only big player now that is sweeping up all the gold, china can afford to do it at a slower pace, oil will dip again, weaker demand by the rest of the world, property in US will slowly recover as it is overly corrected and most of the hot money will start coming in slowly after a more stable govt presents itself and also due to bubbles forming elsewhere in property hot spots
Either you stole that page from my playbook or I stole it from yours. Either way I call it the same.
its not my playbook either, i just summarise things i gather from different articles and reports
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i have 2 passports and try to avoid voting in either cuntry.
i can always expatriate and avoid the blowback a little.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Odds as of November 7 at Bovada
Hillary Clinton -550
Donald Trump +375
Other +10000

Where you want to put your $? :stir:
bolueeleh
Expatriate