Apartments for rent in Tuol Kork.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

Apartments for rent in Tuol Kork.

Post by Macmullo »

Posting this for my landlords.
I'm moving back to Canada in the near future and the building I have been living in for over the last year has some units recently freed up. I usually wouldn't say anything like this but I find this place to be a gem in the mess that is the PP barang housing market. Finding a decent, quick acting, non assholish landlord in this city in a nice building seems to be hard to find. The place is a great place to live if you don't mind living a few minutes from the Riverside or TTP. Anyhow, if anyone's looking for a sweet spot for under 500 (that should be 700) shoot me a MSG.
Last edited by Macmullo on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Rooms for rent in Tuol Kork.

Post by taabarang »

How about a few more details. 5 big bills for.a room doesn't seem like much of a deal. Is it a room or a studio apt? Furnished or unfurnished?
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but info about lease, deposits and other contractual obligations would help make readers prone to PM you.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Rooms for rent in Tuol Kork.

Post by Macmullo »

Very true. I should have thought out the post better before I submitted it. It's in a modern apt building (5 floors with a communal deck on the roof, no pool sadly). Each apt is fully furnished with comfortable beds, high ceilings, new Sony flat screen TV's (my last apt had a 50"), new fridge, decent kitchen, nice bathrooms. 2 decks even for the smallest apt. Water and Internet included. 24 hour security, cameras everywhere, secure moto or car parking. Close to the tuol Kork roundabout. One month deposit for rental, and they work on a 6 month renewal. I'm only hyping this up because my landlords have been outstanding, and have bent over backwards to help me and my wife in anyway they can.
Anyhow, no pressure just throwing it out there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic