Ghost spirit of dead garment worker haunts factory, possesses workers.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ghost spirit of dead garment worker haunts factory, possesses workers.

Post by frank lee bent »

LOL
can't imagine you doing so.
they better be keeping an eye on the daughters if you visit Christmas or anytime.

my house has a beautiful ghost lady dressed in white who apparently holds us all in high regard.

old and young brothers have both seen her.

i guess it was lonely when the house was abandoned for 5 years.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

This is not a rebuttal, an argument or any such. But you must surely see the reference to Romans & Christians in the same paragraph as irony. Meanwhile in Rome ( or at least Vatican City a country unto itself) Christians & Romans one & same.

I'm just an old man taking sport. No offense meant or implied.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Anchor Moy wrote:Yep, very sad statement:
"[glue]... we smell it every day without any problems.”
On a similar topic and also very sad is the major problem China has with Pneumoconiosis which accounts for over 90 per cent of all work-related illnesses. The miners did not realise that constant inhalation of the dust generated by mining would eventually kill them.

"Pneumoconiosis, China’s most prevalent occupational disease, is a slow, silent killer. China’s mine explosions and accidents hit the international news headlines every now and again. But in recent years, pneumoconiosis has killed at least three times as many miners accidents have, according to Chinese state media."

"Doctors say the disease is most potent among gold miners, compared to coal or silver miners or other types of workers in stone blasting industries. Gold miners get ill after a shorter period of exposure to the dust and also die more quickly."

"They typically work until they feel ill with a serious flu, start coughing and are out of breath. Workers of state-owned mines who get regular health checks are likely to be diagnosed early and get treatment—lung washing—which prevents their lungs from deteriorating too quickly. Migrant workers, who usually work with no contract with the mine owners and have no insurance, often find that they already have stage 2 or final stage pneumoconiosis—too late to even do lung washing. They usually die within a few years, often barely out of their 30s." http://pulitzercenter.org/reporting/chi ... keep-dying

Dying to Breathe—A Short Film Shows China’s True Cost of Gold http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/201 ... t-of-gold/
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Luigi wrote:This is not a rebuttal, an argument or any such. But you must surely see the reference to Romans & Christians in the same paragraph as irony. Meanwhile in Rome ( or at least Vatican City a country unto itself) Christians & Romans one & same.

I'm just an old man taking sport. No offense meant or implied.
none taken, i was just tired of this BS and wanted to finish the matter ASAP
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Black lung disease is again being diagnosed in Australian coal miners and exposure to chemicals is killing people all over the world. Canola is sprayed before harvest with glyphosate, now classified by the WHO as a probable carcinogen. Dont eat margarine.
I have lived in a house with two poltergeists and my present place had a persistent ghost whilst I was renovating. I saw the figure many times especially in the bedroom but after the reno was finished it never came back. There were a few expensive events that I blamed on the ghost.
About a year after I finished the place my neighbour told me that an old lady died in the bedroom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic