HE comes out as Trump supporter.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

HE comes out as Trump supporter.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Raise your hand if you are surprised by this:

PHNOM PENH - Cambodian Prime Minister HE said on Thursday that he supports Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump becoming the next US president, reasoning that a Trump presidency will lead to a better world.

"Frankly speaking, for me, I really want to see Trump win the election. If Trump wins, the world will be changed and will be better because Trump is a businessman and as a businessman he never wants war," HE said in a lecture to about 1,000 police officers at the Royal Police Academy...
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/11 ... -supporter
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Michael2002
Expatriate

Re: HE comes out as Trump supporter.

Post by Michael2002 »

Trump is a nut case . The dollar will plunge ,banks will collapse countries like Cambodia will go bankrupt . He will start a nuclear war ... Listen mate are you fucking stupid or something ???
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Michael2002 wrote:Trump is a nut case . The dollar will plunge ,banks will collapse countries like Cambodia will go bankrupt . He will start a nuclear war ... Listen mate are you fucking stupid or something ???
There was another bunch of retards making similar claims about the Brexit vote..
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Didn't the last lady his nibs grabbed by the pussy have an unfortunate accident and end up in a wheel chair? I think someone might be envious of Trump's philandering with super models. Plus Hillary is a woman, so that'll be no dice.

As to Brexit, the jury's still out on how much things will go down the pan, we'll have to wait and see.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Michael2002 wrote: He will start a nuclear war ... Listen mate are you fucking stupid or something ???
I'm not much of a fan of either contender, but it seems more likely Hillary Clinton will start WWIII with her hard-line rhetoric about Russia.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

why am i not surprise? despot, tyrant and narcissist tend to gravitate towards one another
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Cambodian Prime Minister HE said on Thursday that he supports Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump becoming the next US president,
Do you think HE'd be up for a bet on this ? :stir: I'll start the bidding with 5000r.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

whoever gets in nothing major will happen (maybe the dollar will fluctuate) long term

itll just carry on like it is now,wars in other countries,lots of shootings,healthcare issues,unemployment etc etc

everyone is prediction apocalypse when in reality nothing will happen
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Praise of Donald Trump not an endorsement, says PM
Tue, 8 November 2016

In a clarification unlikely to affect today’s United States presidential election, Prime Minister HE yesterday said his recent praise for Republican candidate Donald Trump was not an endorsement.

HE on Thursday said he wanted Trump to win the ballot over rival Hillary Clinton because he believed the real estate developer and reality TV star’s potential to improve US-Russian relations would be good for world peace.

He also took issue with observers who said he, like other strongman world leaders who have endorsed Trump – including Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin – had backed the Republican because of his authoritarian tendencies...

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/p ... nt-says-pm
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic