One bedroom apartment for sale or rent in Street 19.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: One bedroom apartment for sale or rent in Street 19.

Post by bolueeleh »

good for you duncan, but you are here long enough to know that some laws are meant to be circumvented, and if you run afoul of those laws then you just need more money for a bigger circumvention, good to know the laws but the book is better use as a coaster for coffee
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
peter.storm
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: One bedroom apartment for sale or rent in Street 19.

Post by peter.storm »

Already have the permit and the neighbours consent also the owners below in the same building, this was all given when I first bought the property.

I was going to build up myself but decided it would make the property too big for what I wanted.

I spent well over $20,000 renovating this property and furnishing it.

I am only selling it cause I have renovated another and prefer living in the new one.
Facebook;- Creating Narcissists from nobodies!!!!!!

Hornithology;- The study of featherless birds!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic