The Benghazi Brief

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: The Benghazi Brief

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote: Get with the programme.
programme? You man we have to use British English?

:popcorn:
Well UT, as a non-US voter who supports freedom of speech, (and who has a lot to say on the subject), I'd say that Google totally pisses me off with their US word corrections, so if i want to say "programme with a me", I will exercise my constitutional right to do so... yadayadayada :tophat:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, you don't have to be a registered American voter to post here, but if you are not, you don't have a horse in this race and then its just gossip.

Yes, the Wall Street Banksters are shaking in their boots because there will be a new Sheriff in town who knows their secret scummy ways, isn't beholding to them and if it comes down to it can afford to pay out of his own pocket for security that as good and better than the secret service. I would be proud to stand in front of him protecting him, and I haven't ever said that about a president. Time for a non-career politician to drain the swamp in corrupt Washington DC

Kennedy really screwed up. To get elected his bootlegging Dad made a deal with the Chicago mafia, and John and Bobby after the election were not to touch them. First thing Bobby did was go after the Mafia. Not smart. Then he pissed off the CIA over the Bay of Pigs. Another stupid move. And he pissed off the Russians. Good looking president and first lady, but sometimes dumb as a box of rocks. Ironic that the Mafia, the CIA and possibly the Russians perpetrated a successful palace revolt in America.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Anchor Moy wrote:
Username Taken wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote: Get with the programme.
programme? You man we have to use British English?

:popcorn:
Well UT, as a non-US voter who supports freedom of speech, (and who has a lot to say on the subject), I'd say that Google totally pisses me off with their US word corrections, so if i want to say "programme with a me", I will exercise my constitutional right to do so... yadayadayada :tophat:
You're not in America anymore, if you want your constitutional rights you better move back there.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

With Obama-Iben-Lying and the Hildabeast , its been a few years since Americans had any Constitutional rights.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic