[SOLD] 2008 Suzuki viva 110cc

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

[SOLD] 2008 Suzuki viva 110cc

Post by Macmullo »

Anyone in Phnom Penh looking for good moto? My beloved Vivian is sadly up for sale. She's a trusty steed. It's a 2008 Suzuki viva 110cc. 39000 km young, very well taken care of, very reliable and a pleasure to drive. New tires, brakes, battery, chains etc. With registration card ,legit plate and bill of sale. Only selling her because I am returning to Canada. Asking 500$
Shoot me a MSG on here if interested, or email me at [email protected].
Thanks!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: 2008 Suzuki viva 110cc

Post by Duncan »

Macmullo wrote:Anyone in Phnom Penh looking for good moto? My beloved Vivian is sadly up for sale. She's a trusty steed. It's a 2008 Suzuki viva 110cc. 39000 km young, very well taken care of, very reliable and a pleasure to drive. New tires, brakes, battery, chains etc. With registration card ,legit plate and bill of sale. Only selling her because I am returning to Canada. Asking 500$
Shoot me a MSG on here if interested, or email me at [email protected].
Thanks!

I've got this funny feeling that this bike is sold . ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Macmullo
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Macmullo »

Yes, she's gone to a good home (thanks Duncan). Sorry I'm not sure how to delete a thread.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Macmullo wrote:Yes, she's gone to a good home (thanks Duncan). Sorry I'm not sure how to delete a thread.

I think you cannot delete it,, just put SOLD

Strange that so many people saw you advertisement, yet don't understand a bargain when they see one. It's a nice clean bike, and one day I might even learn to ride it.
[ I'm still looking for the brake pedal ]
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Duncan wrote:
Macmullo wrote:Yes, she's gone to a good home (thanks Duncan). Sorry I'm not sure how to delete a thread.

I think you cannot delete it,, just put SOLD
Why would you want to delete it?

I've updated the subject line to include SOLD.

And don't forget the 5% commission to the CEO beer fund. :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic