American Expats Mike Keys and Joel Fry Attacked in Sihanoukville by Russians

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vng
Expatriate

Post by vng »

Russian or not?
:beer:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

OK you people like Khmer 440 - after this post no one has my permission to repost anything of mine on the internet to any form of commercial website, blog, newspaper or anything else without my permission.

lmfao
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

frank lee bent wrote:OK you people like Khmer 440 - after this post no one has my permission to repost anything of mine on the internet to any form of commercial website, blog, newspaper or anything else without my permission.

lmfao
Yep, I was just thinking the same thing. :hattip:
Or else what ? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Anchor Moy wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:OK you people like Khmer 440 - after this post no one has my permission to repost anything of mine on the internet to any form of commercial website, blog, newspaper or anything else without my permission.

lmfao
Yep, I was just thinking the same thing. :hattip:
Or else what ? ;)
maybe they will come for a visit with baseball bats.

:stir: :stir:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

lmfao

Oh dear,,,, does that include all the graffiti written on the toilet wall by you. [ and about you ]
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Duncan wrote:

lmfao

Oh dear,,,, does that include all the graffiti written on the toilet wall by you. [ and about you ]
Depends if it's watermarked. :wink:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

For someone so fluent in Khmer and so generous and well connected his knee looks pretty fucked. Instead of being so generous and wasting time and money in Khmer lessons he should have bought a fucking firearm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic