Seaview apartments for sale in Sihanoukville. From $30 000.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
AlexMiller
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Seaview apartments for sale in Sihanoukville. From $30 000.

Post by AlexMiller »

Raybull, please call me before you come, I will show you around. Tel 0888835171 Alex
AlexMiller
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AlexMiller »

Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

AlexMiller wrote:Image
Shes beautiful.
Put me down for 1 (if only i had a spare 40000 Aud.

Maybe this time next year we will see if sailormans fungis theory is true.(no undercoat seeems the trebd inThai and cambodia).
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

AlexMiller wrote:Raybull, please call me before you come, I will show you around. Tel 0888835171 Alex
Cheers mate, didn't see your post before I did a quick visit. Also didn't mean to put down your work, the building is nice enough, but I wasn't too keen in the location or owning a place that will be on a construction site for the next few years. (The new building is going up adjacent on the same prcel it seems) The top units were reasonably priced at the discounted rate of 860$
IIRC. usually the mark up is considerably higher for upper floor units relative to the lower ones. Seems you priced the upper units in the new building accordingly. Will get in touch if I fancy a place there in the future as the current offerings are too small for me (can't see downsizing from a 90 sq m to a 40ish place).
Last edited by Raybull on Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlexMiller
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AlexMiller »

Second phase will be completed in October 2017.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

AlexMiller wrote:Second phase will be completed in October 2017.
:good: BTW, any plans on paving some of the roads?
AlexMiller
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by AlexMiller »

We will do our small private road. Main road is government responsibility. Me and my powerful policman neighbor lobbying now but not yet succeed.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

AlexMiller wrote:We will do our small private road. Main road is government responsibility. Me and my powerful policman neighbor lobbying now but not yet succeed.
That's always an uphill battle as a few foreign and khmer-american builders (Tom, Jerry, etc.) can attest to!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic