Islamic State planning mass attack on Britain, Warns Andrew Parker, Head of MI5

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Islamic State planning mass attack on Britain, Warns Andrew Parker, Head of MI5

Post by frank lee bent »

the shoebomber was put on the plane in africa with no passport by usa consular staff.
check it out
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Islamic State planning mass attack on Britain, Warns Andrew Parker, Head of MI5

Post by vladimir »

JL, It was a piss-take of MI5, saying it was bigdeal 5 in local vernacular, maningi indaba is light-hearted

He also had a character called James Bondi, nikkis-nikkis 7 (nothing nothing 7)

His best one was a pilot-training pisstake, when he climbs into a Harvard Mk2 trainer and says

Oh! So many watches! Swiss-made? Mi naikona-az! (I don't know)

He was seen by some a a racist, but he spoke fluent Shona/Chinyanja and had a black gf, or so I heard
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Can't with to read sailorman's take on this :popcorn:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

vladimir wrote:JL, It was a piss-take of MI5, saying it was bigdeal 5 in local vernacular, maningi indaba is light-hearted

He also had a character called James Bondi, nikkis-nikkis 7 (nothing nothing 7)

His best one was a pilot-training pisstake, when he climbs into a Harvard Mk2 trainer and says

Oh! So many watches! Swiss-made? Mi naikona-az! (I don't know)

He was seen by some a a racist, but he spoke fluent Shona/Chinyanja and had a black gf, or so I heard
ahh cool :beer3: Wikipedia didnt have a great deal of info on him other than the fact he was also a news presenter and also competed in the 1988? olympics doing archery
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Some years back I boarded a plane at Perth Domestic on my way home to Karratha (the cash-cow of the whole nation) and the departure was delayed because a guy wearing Arabic head-dress managed to board the plane without a boarding pass and apparently without passing through the final screening points. I am completely convinced it was some organisation's exercise at assessing (the total lack of) security. Absolutely scared the crap out of me.

Before the barstool bandits start frothing, saying "Arabic" does not an Islamophobe make.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Did the attack happen?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic