Don King speaks out for Trump!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Don King speaks out for Trump!

Post by boozyoldman »

Is it 100% CERTAIN that Don King stomped a man to death, like this piece claims?

Anyway, this - like much in *Takimag* - is a good read:

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_tha ... z4LEU95N14
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Don King speaks out for Trump!

Post by taabarang »

It's interesting to see the intellectual company Sailorman is keeping.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

Huh?

Sailorman and BOM are unknown to one another.

Is Sailorman known to adore Don King? Or Don Trump?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Please keep the personal attacks to yourself. If you have something to add to the forum, all is good, but personal attacks by trolls and flamers only show that possibly their parents were not married, didn't teach their illegitimate spawn any manners and yes, over consumption of alcohol by the mother parent can produce an offspring of diminished and/or warped mental capacity. It could also prove the scientific/medical theory that a parent(s) infected with syphilis would 100% of the time produce impotent and disease ridden children that are prone to deviate and perverted actions in later life, and being impotent take their rage out in such actions as attacking more intelligent people on internet forums.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Sailorman, presumably the offspring of normal and quite married nondrinking parents sees Donald Rump as the savior of the now decadent America. I find it somewhat ironic, but fitting that he finds Don King in the same camp. First and foremost he adores himself then Donald Rump. Oh, and he has no sense of humor.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

boozyoldman wrote:Is it 100% CERTAIN that Don King stomped a man to death, like this piece claims?

Anyway, this - like much in *Takimag* - is a good read:

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_tha ... z4LEU95N14
Evidently he killed two men:
Don King has killed two men. He shot one in the back who had robbed his illegal gambling house and later stomped an employee to death over $600. He was convicted of murder and later pardoned after Jessie Jackson, Coretta Scott King, and several others wrote letters to Ohio's governor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_King_ ... Early_life

Describing Don King, Mike Tyson evidently said:

"He's a wretched, slimy, reptilian motherfucker. This is supposed to be my 'black brother' right? He's just a bad man, a real bad man. He would kill his own mother for a dollar. He's ruthless, he's deplorable, he's greedy, and he doesn't know how to love anybody." (Tyson (film), 2008)
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Look at all the people around the Clinton's that have had heart attacks, suicides and untimely "accidents." Its a long list as is the Hildabeast's crime career. She sure makes a lot of money speaking to Wall Street Banksters and lets not forget her foundation receiving money from the Saudi Royal family. Oh! How the money rolls in. I guess you get kind of a warped sense of right and wrong when your spouse is a sex predator and you have to cover for him in front of the whole world. Getting a BJ in the White House? Now that's white trash class. (Not!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic