Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Edwardo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:The Saviour is here... Welcome
Definitely not a savior by any stretch, although just maybe I can undo some the damage your lot have done. Now you can get back to punching things, getting tattoos and continually screwing desperate third world whores while boasting about not paying them cuz you first chat them up so successfully with all your mad chick-getting skillz and all that.

And thanks for the genuine welcome.
:thumb:
No worries mucker, i'm able to do all those things simultaneously no need to trouble yoursen
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Edwardo wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:The Saviour is here... Welcome
Definitely not a savior by any stretch, although just maybe I can undo some the damage your lot have done. Now you can get back to punching things, getting tattoos and continually screwing desperate third world whores while boasting about not paying them cuz you first chat them up so successfully with all your mad chick-getting skillz and all that.

And thanks for the genuine welcome.
:thumb:
No worries mucker, i'm able to do all those things simultaneously no need to trouble yoursen
:ROFL: now if only they could cover the bar tabs too
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

My name is retarded waitress and im an alcoholic gambling ciggarette smoking whore mongerer
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Let's get this straight: I am not here to win friends or influence anyone. "

Not sure if that healthy attitude will work here. This is a good ole boys club and if you're not a card carrying member you might be tolerated as a court jester.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yup, u r not needed here, we are happy playing to ourselves, dont need another sarcastic old fucks giving meaningless crap, we have our own resident sour puss
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Edwardo is really just speaking his mind and not kissing arse.

Ban hammer approaching.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Retardedwaitress wrote:Edwardo is really just speaking his mind and not kissing arse.

Ban hammer approaching.
Everyone realizes it's the poster who used to go by CEOouting on 440.

Quite ironic he is back here playing nice.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Retardedwaitress wrote:My name is retarded waitress and im an alcoholic gambling ciggarette smoking whore mongerer
Hi RW, Are you trying to make friends or to influence people ? :popcorn:
taabarang wrote:"Let's get this straight: I am not here to win friends or influence anyone. "

Not sure if that healthy attitude will work here. This is a good ole boys club and if you're not a card carrying member you might be tolerated as a court jester.
Would you call it a "healthy attitude" to come on to a forum and announce that you think it all sucks ? A minimum of politeness when you introduce yourself is not exactly arse-licking IMO.

Good ole boys club? :lol:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

maybe he is banned already?
Last edited by frank lee bent on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Good ole boys club? :lol:" Yep, it sure is. I'm not here to win friends either and I'm pleased to say I've been highly successful in that respect. But since you're one of the.mild mannered good ole boys no sense in rattling your membership chains.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic