western civilizations decline

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: western civilizations decline

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

good luck trying to find a job in sihanoukville, unless you take one of those backpacker bar jobs
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:good luck trying to find a job in sihanoukville, unless you take one of those backpacker bar jobs
Or a job as a retardedwaitress ... plenty of openings...
daraly
Expatriate

Post by daraly »

"good luck trying to find a job in sihanoukville, unless you take one of those backpacker bar jobs'

Somehow I can't see him as a barkeep. I can't really figure him attitudinally appropriate for a pleasant evening out.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

daraly wrote:"good luck trying to find a job in sihanoukville, unless you take one of those backpacker bar jobs'

Somehow I can't see him as a barkeep. I can't really figure him attitudinally appropriate for a pleasant evening out.
Whats a bar keep?

What year do live in like 1800s?
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:good luck trying to find a job in sihanoukville, unless you take one of those backpacker bar jobs
I would work part time cooking , good way to stay healthy by having access to a comercial kitchen and a good way to save money by laying off the grog.

Hotdigr?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
I would work part time cooking , good way to stay healthy by having access to a comercial kitchen and a good way to save money by laying off the grog.

Hotdigr?
working part time for what? cant be the money surely, wages are cheap in sihanoukville its hardly worth the effort
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
I hope you have a brain cell left in your head duncan to realise the situation of todays youth and that it is fucked up .
I didn't realise you were so young. I sometimes despair about you youths, but I think you'll eventually mature once you get into your late 20s/ early 30s.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
daraly
Expatriate

Post by daraly »

"Whats a bar keep?

What year do live in like 1800s?"

A punk who uses "grog" for booze accuses me of living in the 1800's?

"but I think you'll eventually mature once you get into your late 20s/ early 30s."

Sorry John, it's hard to share your optimism. His is the arrogance that only terminal stupidity can produce.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

if they were not so self absorbed, it might go better on them and the world. For sure Cambodia will test the Y gen. I think if you up it to 40+ it would be about right.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
Bro i got no idea what your aiming at.

Abos in darwin a cunts they fucking stink and they get jobs offers thrown at them left right and centre plus welfare higher than the average who'swhite boy unemployed.

The economy in this country is on a downward slop there is one crane in darwin at the moment and thing here are fucked.

I hope you have a brain cell left in your head duncan to realise the situation of todays youth and that it is fucked up .
While you're there join the ONP, Pauline is just going to love you! :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic