Belgian owner of Divers Hotel, Frederic Pol Hazard found dead, SV.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Belgian owner of Divers Hotel, Frederic Pol Hazard found dead, SV.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Frederic Hazard, 58yo, has been found dead in his room at his Sihanoukville hotel around midnight on the night of September 15/16 2016. He held a valid 1 year EI visa: Image
It says here that he is the owner of Divers Hotel:
https://www.khmer24.com/divers-hotel-ro ... 09596.html

The unconfirmed cause of death is heart attack. His body has been taken to the Russian hospital in Phnom Penh. RIP

Source kampuchea thmey daily.
Spoiler:
No link because of unavoidable graphic photos which may distress family and friends for no reason. He is shown dead on his bed and looks peaceful.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

A Belgium Man,Frederic Pol Hazard, 58, Found Dead at Diver Hotel in Sihanoukville, Like from Heart Attack

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A Belgium Man,Frederic Pol Hazard, 58, Found Dead at Diver Hotel in Sihanoukville, Like from Heart Attack

Sihanoukville: A dead body of a foreigner man was found dead on his bed, with unknown cause, in Diver hotel in Sihanoukville around 12:00 am on 16 September 2016 located in commune Bei, Sihanoukville city, Sihanoukville province.

The body of the foreigner was found faced-up lyaing on his mattress wearing T-shirt and short with water-like stain which police believed that was the man’s urine.

Police identified the man as Frederic Pol Hazard, 58 years old.

After examine the body of the foreigner, police and doctor determined that the man died from heart attack. Adding that, the body was taken to be kept at Russian hospital in Phnom Penh waiting for repatriating back to his home country.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Belgian owner of Divers Hotel, Frederic Pol Hazard found dead, SV.

Post by frank lee bent »

at age 59 i am well over the mark.
maybe it is time to fuck off and die under a bridge in srok barang
can often find good fishing under bridges if they go over water
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

frank lee bent wrote:at age 59 i am well over the mark.
maybe it is time to fuck off and die under a bridge in srok barang
can often find good fishing under bridges if they go over water
Damn Frank, don't set the bar so low. Frederick was def overweight, smoked i think. Drank a dram now & again. One of the few heart attacks that prolly was.

Hang around Frank, they'll always be a bridge.

My genealogy is one of long lived ancestors. Blessing or a curse?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Frank didn't set the bar.

It was set by Gavin Mac. The average age of death for Cambo expats is 57 * (apparently).

* Sadly, this has me exiting within 12 months.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Username Taken wrote:^^ Frank didn't set the bar.

It was set by Gavin Mac. The average age of death for Cambo expats is 57 * (apparently).

WOW! I'm so far past the sell by date I may be curdling. Or just a lil cheezy.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote:^^ Frank didn't set the bar.

Wow ! I'm 12 years past my ''' use by ''date. and I refuse to go unless I'm carried out kicking and screaming.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
HST

This I believe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic