Khmer/Thai thief on victory hill.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Khmer/Thai thief on victory hill.

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Retardedwaitress wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Retardedwaitress wrote:Any one know the Name if the blue bar with the san miguel sign opposite dragon fly and in between tutti frutti and corner bar on the strip victory hill.

The khmer /Thai bar manager is a thief and a liar who has stolen a samsung S6 and 40 USD from my friends room after she lured him to the room and waited till he slept.

This nasty bitch needs to be named and shamed for the good of the country.
The name of the blue bar with the San Miguel sign is called Sapphire :thumb:
Thanks JL.

Careful of that one who poors drinks and manages sapphire bar shes a dirty nasty piece of work and will act friendly to trick you and steal your things.
dont drink in there, Dragonfly is my main watering hole, and often pop into coopers, mustache bar and V lounge lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Retardedwaitress wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Retardedwaitress wrote:Any one know the Name if the blue bar with the san miguel sign opposite dragon fly and in between tutti frutti and corner bar on the strip victory hill.

The khmer /Thai bar manager is a thief and a liar who has stolen a samsung S6 and 40 USD from my friends room after she lured him to the room and waited till he slept.

This nasty bitch needs to be named and shamed for the good of the country.
The name of the blue bar with the San Miguel sign is called Sapphire :thumb:
Thanks JL.

Careful of that one who poors drinks and manages sapphire bar shes a dirty nasty piece of work and will act friendly to trick you and steal your things.
dont drink in there, Dragonfly is my main watering hole, and often pop into coopers, mustache bar and V lounge lol
the bar is actually called "LyLy bar" now, same blue bar/place, but different name, no longer has the San Miguel sign either, probably different owners from when it was Sapphire bar
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Having known the principals of this story Lyly & Lyn for two years plus I think your story has an odor about it. Having left belongings behind there a time or two only to be hunted down with property returned to me.
Slow season yes but I do not see the scenario you portray here playing out.
Therefore I am calling bullshit on your whole story. So there! Bullshit to you. :director: :evil6: thumbdown :nono: :pottytrain: :whistler: :tard:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote:Having known the principals of this story Lyly & Lyn for two years plus I think your story has an odor about it. Having left belongings behind there a time or two only to be hunted down with property returned to me.
Therefore I am calling bullshit on your whole story. So there! Bullshit to you. :director: :evil6: thumbdown :nono: :pottytrain: :whistler: :tard:
My mate Frank (i know youre lurking) also says a similar thing to you Luigi
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Luigi wrote:Having known the principals of this story Lyly & Lyn for two years plus I think your story has an odor about it. Having left belongings behind there a time or two only to be hunted down with property returned to me.
Therefore I am calling bullshit on your who le story. So there! Bullshit to you. :director: :evil6: thumbdown :nono: :pottytrain: :whistler: :tard:
Yeh some of the local clientele who frequent the joint obviously arent gonna be targeted but a drunk newbie has no clout .
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie, me no unerstan. What does Frank say to me? I hear voices when I'm sleeping. Is that Frank? Who's Frank?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Jamie, me no unerstan. What does Frank say to me? I hear voices when I'm sleeping. Is that Frank? Who's Frank?
Frank agrees with you, Frank is who ever you want him to be, always there when you need him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic