Smuggling drugs across the Thai border is easy, says ex-trafficker.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Smuggling drugs across the Thai border is easy, says ex-trafficker.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Abdullah, who was released from prison in 2014 and is now 47, said: “One time I had among the vegetables and fruits I was bringing from Thailand a durian containing about one kilogramme of heroin.

“It had a street value of nearly one million ringgit.”

Abdullah, like many other smugglers, hid drugs in vegetables like bitter gourd and pumpkin and fruits such as durian, pineapple and coconut.

These were finely cut open and the contents taken out and replaced with drugs and other forbidden items like components of guns, he said. They were then carefully glued together again.

[He was finally caught, but not at the border. He was given up by one of his customers who was arrested for possession of drugs.]
http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/2316 ... ug-dealer/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Smuggling drugs across the Thai border is easy, says ex-trafficker.

Post by phuketrichard »

yea, so what??
no reason to hide them; have crossed with my car a dozen times, never had my trunk opened or anyone looked inside
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

the risk of getting caught still exists & time in a thai monkey house is going to be a pain in the arse :friends:
thru shit to more shit
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

yeah in the hundreds of times ive crossed the border theyve only checked my bag once (the very first time) i always think to myself i wish i had picked up a few Kg to bring over
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
btothefman
Expatriate

Post by btothefman »

A few kilos of lollies would go down well with the girls but I'd stop at that, how would you cost the risk of spending your years in a SE Asian prison? Unless really really desperate I don't understand how people take the risk.
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

markd wrote:the risk of getting caught still exists & time in a thai monkey house is going to be a pain in the arse :friends:
Sure thai monkey house is a lovely experience you get free food and accomadation .
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

buying drugs is easy
smuggling drugs is easy
selling drugs in large amounts ( knowing who to sell to without getting ripped off or busted) thats the hard part
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic