Help needed with expat assignment

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
seesh
Tourist

Help needed with expat assignment

Post by seesh »

Good day,
I am a South African university student doing my honours in Industrial Psychology. As part of the course I am required to do an assignment on expatriation and provide a real life case study.

I am requesting to get in touch with anyone who would be willing to help me with my case study. What I would require from you is that you answer the few questions that I have about your whole personal expatriation process. I would send you questions (not too personal, just relating to expatriation) via email and then write up a case study which I could then send back to you for approval.

If anyone is willing to help that would be great. This assignment is of relative importance and the responses would be needed as soon as possible. So if anyone can help me with this, please can you say so and then we will proceed.

sihle01jack@gmail is how you can contact me to offer your help.

Thanks
Last edited by seesh on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Re: Help needed with expat assignment

Post by mammothboy2 »

Provide an e-mail address and maybe one or two of the readers here will get in touch
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

yeah post the email and maybe even the questions as well then people could email their answers to you
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: RE: Help needed with expat assignment

Post by Digg3r »

seesh wrote:Good day,
I am a South African university student doing my honours in Industrial Psychology. As part of the course I am required to do an assignment on expatriation and provide a real life case study
There is a South African lurking about here that needs a team of psychiatrists and psychologists to do a study on him.

I really hope he seeks help from the op.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
seesh
Tourist

Post by seesh »

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Email is [email protected]
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Can't you just tell us the questions? Pretty please.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

After you receive your Honours. Do the career employment opportunities pour in?
Would an Industrial Psychologist play a leading role in the hiring of key personnel for major corps?
Am I close? Or just what would you do in this career path?

Where else have you made this request?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic