U.S. prison labour and U.S. big business (stunning)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
mammothboy2
Expatriate

U.S. prison labour and U.S. big business (stunning)

Post by mammothboy2 »

Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: U.S. prison labour and U.S. big business (stunning)

Post by Sailorman »

America, the land of the not so free, has more people in jails/prisons than any other country on earth. Having been caught up in the "machine' for a short time and the long time it took to be cleared, and done a lot of research , I've learned quite a bit about the "system." Police are set up to get you in the system. (When did the police go from being Peace Officers to now being Enforcement Officers?) First you will need an attorney. The attorney actually belongs to the legalized mafia that run and benefit from the system and that is the State's Bar Associations and American Bar Association. The bar associations are private clubs and not part of the government, but actually run the government. CEO's of big corporations, all judges, Congressmen and even presidents of the US are members of this club. Here is an example how powerful the Bar Associations are. I faced a judge who is a convicted criminal with an outstanding arrest warrant, was convicted for "Dangerous Weapons" while member of the Communist Party. (In that state, it is a felony to be an elected official and a member of the communist party.) The State's Bar Association protects this criminal in black robes and will not allow any of its members to run against him at election time.

The minimum sentencing guidelines set forth by the US congress were enacted to funnel people into prisons for longer periods of time. Almost all of the prisons if not run by private corporations, are supplied by them and they reap the fruits of the labor of the prisoners. America has the new Gulag system and its growing. Domestic Violence laws and the Domestic Violence Industry were set up to incarcerate the male population, take away their possessions, force them to use the members of the private club(lawyers),take away their right to vote, take away their Constitutional rights, and inject them into the corrupt gulag/prison system.

The US government (FEMA) has set up prison camps all over America. (FEMA centers) This is in case the America Sheeple wake up, see what has happened to their freedom and try and change it. Its documented on the media and internet with video that the US government has fields of stacked "body box's" stored in case the people rise up and must be terminated. (for their own good.) Every town/city in America now has a government sponsored military SWAT team. The US government has supplied military equipment and to all police forces in America no matter how small the city/town. I was confronted with these testosterone driven, over amped, corrupt Gestapo style units first hand.

Google "Prison Planet" as they have some interesting things to say on this and other subjects.

Please, before answering that I am paranoid, do some research. I've done the research, been caught up in the system and its not pretty.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic